KHHV, whats the closest you've gotten to losing this status?

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
PErsonally I never got close @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Got molested by an uncle.

(Not actual family)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, notsocommonthumb, Deleted member 45175 and 8 others
I've never been close to losing this status, EVER.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, watah and Beastimmung
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Jova, xegigi and 7 others
Brootal, most of you guys don’t even try tho. Locate the loosest nightclub and go theyre solo on a mad one or preferably with a friend that’s also tapped. If it’s dark enough no matter how subhuman you are you should be able to get atleast some physical contact with a foid

• +1
Reactions: Phxx and iloveboobs
Brootal, most of you guys don’t even try tho. Locate the loosest nightclub and go theyre solo on a mad one or preferably with a friend that’s also tapped. If it’s dark enough no matter how subhuman you are you should be able to get atleast some physical contact with a foid
nah bruv who would want that

• +1
Reactions: watah and iloveboobs
got hugs

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
8th grade I became KHV and I had a chance with a girl but I ruined it. I tried again 2 years later but there was no interest from her anymore I fucked it up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, iloveboobs and Beastimmung
8th grade I became KHV and I had a chance with a girl but I ruined it. I tried again 2 years later but there was no interest from her anymore I fucked it up
mogger

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs and ElTruecel
3-4 times at least.

All of those times I fucked up by being high inhib, autistic or just straight up rejecting the offer.

I am a mentalcel Chad.
Bleach ikkaku

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, truthhurts, ElTruecel and 2 others
you should be able to get atleast some physical contact with a foid
Impossible with that face of mine.I'm completely repulsive and foids run away from me irl.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
nah bruv who would want that
Impossible with that face of mine.I'm completely repulsive and foids run away from me irl.
A loose slaggy hoe, I’ve seen girls with absolute sub-animals in the club. They go to the club and move rowdy. Most incels problem is not even trying. Can’t even call you guys failures you don’t even try

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
A loose slaggy hoe, I’ve seen girls with absolute sub-animals in the club. They go to the club and move rowdy. Most incels problem is not even trying. Can’t even call you guys failures you don’t even try
Bro, I'm fucking invisible and foids try their best to avoid me irl and you tellin me to keep trying??

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Klasik616
Is it really bragging? It is another way of saying i wont fw you

Bro, I'm fucking invisible and foids try their best to avoid me irl and you tellin me to keep trying??
Have you touchgrassmaxxed? You will see LTN with HTB all the time. What’s your rating? If you’re a disgusting sub-animal then fine “just be confident bro” is retarded advice

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ngl this wouldnt work bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung and Nick.Harte
Have you touchgrassmaxxed? You will see LTN with HTB all the time. What’s your rating? If you’re a disgusting sub-animal then fine “just be confident bro” is retarded advice
I never see this irl. It’s always the 6’3 guys and above with the hottest chicks

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and omnilegent
Nigga you really are invisible I didn't even see your reply and I read all of them :lul:

Niggas think I'm joking but it's true. Last time I talked to a girl was back in 2021 when I was fucking 14 :feelswhy:

Family and relatives don't count.

I don't even speak to my girl classmates. I started highschool in 2022 and I haven't spoken with 2 girls in my class at least once.

When I go outside and see a group of foids walking in my direction I switch to the other side of the road

If I can't avoid them I look in the opposite direction

If I walk near an unexpected group of girls I didn't notice in time I immediately look down and pull my phone and open a random app or shit. Often I browse this forum and shit talk niggas to relieve stress

If I make eye contact with a foid for more than 2 seconds I immediately look the other way

+++

I don't support women. Subhumans like me are always on the receiving end and I can't fucking stand it anymore.
I made eye contact with a foid for 1.27 seconds once a few years ago. Closest I've ever been

Never close

I've only lost the KHH in KHHV, sadly I'm still a virgin

The white stacylite you mentioned?

I've groped a girl on party but never held her hand and kissed her. She was into me, i wanted her but i had psychological issues at that time to fuck her

I get tons of matches on tinder tbh, but unless you are really going for it, most girls lose interest quickly.