Kickboxing vs Wrestling?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I am currently not too active in terms of sports aside from daily cardio/home workouts, recently nearby gym opened courses for both of these, which one is a mogger sport?

Wrestling is gay

Depends on what you like.

eric cartman wrestling GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 24293, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
id start with boxing, then kickboxing, then wrestling and ju jitsu

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
learning to fight isnt going to solve your insecurity bug incel

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I did kickboxing for 10 years, great workout, quit because I got knocked out my first day back from concussion recovery jfl

don’t compete just train

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
Kickboxing for bone smashing gains.

I am currently not too active in terms of sports aside from daily cardio/home workouts, recently nearby gym opened courses for both of these, which one is a mogger sport?
Wrestling is more of an olympic sport which means its much better to start it from childhood because you learn al falls and gymnastics that are precursor for the actual sports AKA it takes some time to adjust to wrestling but you should give it a go because it really engages your strenght and conditioning (i do greco roman for 12 years )

What country? Im asking because i find freestyle and folkstyle to be much more fun and with more attack/defense options as well as much more action. Greco roman is more of a hardcore limited variation of sport and is much more similar to judo. For example in russia only the most talented kids later go into greco roman (to focus only on greco roman and compete in greco roman)
And its a crazy thing considering talent pool in Russia

Kickboxing i dunno but if you want try both

Wrestling is more of an olympic sport which means its much better to start it from childhood because you learn al falls and gymnastics that are precursor for the actual sports AKA it takes some time to adjust to wrestling but you should give it a go because it really engages your strenght and conditioning (i do greco roman for 12 years )

What country? Im asking because i find freestyle and folkstyle to be much more fun and with more attack/defense options as well as much more action. Greco roman is more of a hardcore limited variation of sport and is much more similar to judo. For example in russia only the most talented kids later go into greco roman (to focus only on greco roman and compete in greco roman)
And its a crazy thing considering talent pool in Russia

Kickboxing i dunno but if you want try both
I'm in Southern Iberia

these guys are obvi high level (freestyle)

legit @chadmanlet04
listen to @thepignapoleon
final question, how important are arms in kickboxing? my legs are quite thick and well built but I have noodle arms :forcedsmile:

these guys are obvi high level (freestyle)

ngl wrestling is such a mogger in a 1v1 fight if the other guy isnt trained in wrestling and just strikes. u could literally ragdoll them.

but unfortunately would be dangerous in a lot of street fights, better off striking

final question, how important are arms in kickboxing? my legs are quite thick and well built but I have noodle arms :forcedsmile:
bro explosivness and speed mogg in that sport you are built for that if you have long arms.

Wrestling is more suited to short and stocky mofos

bro explosivness and speed mogg in that sport you are built for that if you have long arms.

Wrestling is more suited to short and stocky mofos
with more static strenght

ngl wrestling is such a mogger in a 1v1 fight if the other guy isnt trained in wrestling and just strikes. u could literally ragdoll them.

but unfortunately would be dangerous in a lot of street fights, better off striking
the sport is made specifically not to fight what are you on

bro when you start you’re going to get your ass kicked by people with noodle arms and legs lmao

it doesn’t matter

the sport is made specifically not to fight what are you on

what? look at khabib. if your a high level wrestler and the guy is shit or untrained in wrestling, even if they are a good striker, beating them is like taking candy off a baby. what are you on?

what? look at khabib. if your a high level wrestler and the guy is shit or untrained in wrestling, even if they are a good striker, beating them is like taking candy off a baby. what are you on?
so someone athletic vs average joe.... a sprinter or basketball player would do better. wrestling dont have moves explosive enough for fighting. maybe throws

so someone athletic vs average joe.... a sprinter or basketball player would do better. wrestling dont have moves explosive enough for fighting. maybe throws
what are u talking about. wrestling is explosive as fuck and once they grab onto someone its over for the other guy and its impossible to defend if theyre good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
what are u talking about. wrestling is explosive as fuck and once they grab onto someone its over for the other guy and its impossible to defend if theyre good
only in close range. irl at those range you would get socked already

only in close range. irl at those range you would get socked already
u clearly have never fought in your life. the wrestler can just come close range while covering up lol, whats the striker gonna do? run backwards forever?

• +1
u clearly have never fought in your life. the wrestler can just come close range while covering up lol, whats the striker gonna do? run backwards forever?
strike

• +1
do both in combination, if its at the same time then kickboxing for status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Win