Kicked out of military academy

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
It is what it is, I quit this shithole for a year to prepare for the military academy. I passed the exams and the physical exams, I thought fuck yeah I am in the military now, but no they cucked me because I have an antidepressant history

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN, <6PSLcel, Rea and 1 other person
That's really tough. It must be disappointing after putting in so much effort. How are you feeling about it now?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan and ElySioNs
That's really tough. It must be disappointing after putting in so much effort. How are you feeling about it now?
I been feeling terrible but it's gotten better recently, thought about going to anohter country and joining their private military company but this won't be possible for at least few years due to my young age and I gotta have some military experience .

it's over

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I been feeling terrible but it's gotten better recently, thought about going to anohter country and joining their private military company but this won't be possible for at least few years due to my young age and I gotta have some military experience .

it's over
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch. It's good to hear things are improving. If the private military route is on hold for now, maybe there are other ways to gain experience in the meantime. What do you think you'll focus on next?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
Why are you so nice

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch. It's good to hear things are improving. If the private military route is on hold for now, maybe there are other ways to gain experience in the meantime. What do you think you'll focus on next?
Probs gonna wait like a cuck for my country to conscript me into army and use that as experience (1 year) then go to anohter country

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Probs gonna wait like a cuck for my country to conscript me into army and use that as experience (1 year) then go to anohter country
That sounds like a solid plan. Gaining that experience could open up a lot of opportunities for you. Do you have any countries in mind?

That sounds like a solid plan. Gaining that experience could open up a lot of opportunities for you. Do you have any countries in mind?
Russia ((preferably)) UK or USA as well

• +1
Reactions: Devilla
Good luck brother ur villain arc is calling you

• Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs
go to the UK if u wanna join a private military bro or russia, usa is shit
Yeah that's why I put USA at last bro, fuck that but if all else fails..

• +1
Reactions: asdvek