KICKED THE CHADLITE OF OUR CLASS

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
HAHAHA

So I don't have a problem with him, but he decided to kick me at my shoe real hard as a joke, probably thought he could do whatever he wanted because of his SMV and status.
As I turned around I kicked him insanely hard at his thigh by using my kickboxing skills. He's skinny af too.

He legit got scared af while laughing it away with the other classmates and didn't say a word afterwards. I may be low prenatal T but I'm a hard mothafuckaaa

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 3328, Gebirgscel and 15 others
sounds homosexual

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No kicking your Chadlite friend for your face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, NiBBaCel, Gebirgscel and 13 others
Shut the fuck up

Come on dude
Foids will probably hate you for bullying him and picking on him if you continue you this.

• Ugh..
You are genuinely my favorite user here. You replace Nibba and Mojopin. Lord Gudru....

• Love it
he still SMV kicks you to moon & back

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Loko88
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 39, pisslord and 7 others
Spastic cunt

Loool we only have 2 girls in our class and I don't give a fuck.

No shit you low IQ retard

I remember now, you're the same balding retard that said genetics is everything?
keep crying for me fag

• Ugh..
LMAO all of you are such cucks. Constantly talking about how bad women are but then sucking chads cock yourself. Give me one reason not to hate chads/chadlites

Spastic cunt
rope rn tbh ded srs ngl.
Just because you are too low t to even contemplate the mere notion of doing what Lord Gudru did, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Now go and inject T asap and come back and act properly.

• +1
mirin T levels OP

• Love it
rope rn tbh ded srs ngl.
Just because you are too low t to even contemplate the mere notion of doing what Lord Gudru did, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Now go and inject T asap and come back and act properly.
Keep sucking OPs cock

685.jpg

• +1
Keep sucking OPs cock
Its called defending the honor of a friend. Your wouldn't know much about having friends would you, subhumans usually struggle in that department.

• +1
Its called defending the honor of a friend. Your wouldn't know much about having friends would you, subhumans usually struggle in that department.
YOU ARE MY HOLY APOSTLE TBH

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
Giphy 3

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
LMAO all of you are such cucks. Constantly talking about how bad women are but then sucking chads cock yourself. Give me one reason not to hate chads/chadlites

Give us a reason that isn't your envy

• JFL
Give us a reason that isn't your envy
Supporting Hypergamy, envy (which totally makes sense when you have to live isolated from females) and the fact they tend to behave like cunts in general

Supporting Hypergamy, envy (which totally makes sense when you have to live isolated from females) and the fact they tend to behave like cunts in general
Cope, copenvy, and bigger cope

A lot of good looking people can be pricks.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 685
😡

Aggression is never ok, why don't you take someone your size

I'm 5'11 and I do boxing

Let's go for a fight!

😡

Like I said. Keep sucking chads cock you disgusting ugly homo
Lets translate this:
Like I cope. Cope coping chads copes you coping cope copo.

And what me you think I am a subhumwn like you, maybe Chads treat you bad because you are fucking idiot and autistic.

odd flex but ok

Ngl i dont think ill do the same... Too low t

• +1
Lets translate this:
Like I cope. Cope coping chads copes you coping cope copo.

And what me you think I am a subhumwn like you, maybe Chads treat you bad because you are fucking idiot and autistic.
You're legit borderline retarded holy shit. Keep crying for me there's more than enough guys here that can confirm I'm not subhuman.

Cage @ this greyfag autist
Internet tough guy.
This
odd flex but ok
Fuck off

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Foids will probably hate you for bullying him and picking on him if you continue you this.
Wrong. He made the guy his bitch in front of everyone. Op increased his chances with the girls who saw it. Unless op is a subhuman tho, then there's no hope. But if he isnt then he's good

• Love it
High T slayer

Wrong. He made the guy his bitch in front of everyone. Op increased his chances with the girls who saw it. Unless op is a subhuman tho, then there's no hope. But if he isnt then he's good
If I knew you IRL I will bully you because you are fucking idiot. Maybe thats the reason they bully you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If I knew you IRL I will bully you because you are fucking idiot. Maybe thats the reason they bully you.
Hahaha this retard didn't even manage to tag the right comment 🤣🤣 and you wouldn't do shit faggot I'd humiliate your low IQ ass in front of everyone to see

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1464
Who told you i get bullied? Wtf are you talking about you idiot?

Nvm the retard tagged the wrong comment

• +1