KID AT SCHOOL

Humanoid

Humanoid

Subhuman
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

What the fuck do I do? This squeaky voiced little shit constantly ruins my day. 5’2, Hapa, and has a whore sister and constantly talks shit about everyone even though hes mtn and claims he looks like chico what should I do? I want to punish this little fucker really badly for being 5’2 and a squeaker ruining everyones day for no reason I cant sit down in my classroom without thinking of beating the fuck out of him:incel:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, 5'7 zoomer, Sergeant and 1 other person
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

What the fuck do I do? This squeaky voiced little shit constantly ruins my day. 5’2, Hapa, and has a whore sister and constantly talks shit about everyone even though hes mtn and claims he looks like chico what should I do? I want to punish this little fucker really badly for being 5’2 and a squeaker ruining everyones day for no reason I cant sit down in my classroom without thinking of beating the fuck out of him:incel:
cheeseburger with fentanyl

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

Adam

Chad said just be yourself, and be confident.
It works for him, why doesn't it for you? :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Humanoid
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

When he's in a secluded area of the school, sneak up behind him and punch him in the head where nobody sees you. How's he gonna identify you when it was from behind?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Humanoid
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

give him laxatives mid exam and tell him its the pills from limitless that make you mega iq

• Love it
Is he a bully? Or is he just annoying? If he's disrespectful call him out. If he's just annoying, then just control yourself and move on. Do the kind option if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Epola
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

Surprised kids at you school know who Chico is.

I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

Can't relate, I'm homeschooled and have zero human interaction. I can't even go outside because then I will be made fun of cause i'm subhuman. There's no hope for me. At least you can be around people. Everyone mogs me, even the little 5'2 kid probably mogs me as well. There's no hope for incels like me. Just enjoy your life if that's all you have to worry about in your life right now.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
L
Can't relate, I'm homeschooled and have zero human interaction. I can't even go outside because then I will be made fun of cause i'm subhuman. There's no hope for me. At least you can be around people. Everyone mogs me, even the little 5'2 kid probably mogs me as well. There's no hope for incels like me. Just enjoy your life if that's all you have to worry about in your life right now.
Lol the hapa is more attractive than me exactly opposite of ER like a whiteified version of ER. Mogs me all the way to mumbai.

Everyone at my school knows looksmax through the trends like kshami its extremely common.
Oh my goodness dude. I was thinking of doing some looksmax trolling in public and posting the vids on this site.

"Do you even looksmax bro? Why's your eye area all fucked up? I mog you so hard."

If it's that mainstream though then it wouldn't really be funny.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Oh my goodness dude. I was thinking of doing some looksmax trolling in public and posting the vids on this site.

"Do you even looksmax bro? Why's your eye area all fucked up? I mog you so hard."

If it's that mainstream though then it wouldn't really be funny.
BAHAHA i explained “bonesmashing” to my friends they all looked at me like im autistic hope

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

Beat him until he cries lol

I HATE THIS LITTLE SHIT.

say summ he doesnt like let him get loud and slap his shit:feelshah:

• +1
Just do nothing. Life will be more brutal for him at 5'2 than anything you could do. :blackpill:

• JFL