Kid found one of the best way to get a slayer jaw and was made fun of

C

cc_7373

Diamond
Can you imagine trying to maximize your looks and health and your made fun off and discouraged, this is the reason we all end up fucking subhuman fucking hell we gotta raise awareness or some shit someone make a BOTB thread about chewing literally one of the best looksmaxes way too underrated

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
The jews are stopping and discouraging us from actually fixing our problems so they can make money fucking yall jaws up with shit like braces

• +1
Reactions: polishdonniedarko and StraightHeadJames
One of the comments on that article "Strengthening the Masseter muscle by chewing gum will lead to a rounder face and possibly TMD. "

what the fuck is this nigga smoking... it will make it more square looking , not fkn round. thats literally logic

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and polishdonniedarko
Can you imagine trying to maximize your looks and health and your made fun off and discouraged, this is the reason we all end up fucking subhuman fucking hell we gotta raise awareness or some shit someone make a BOTB thread about chewing literally one of the best looksmaxes way too underrated
2 falims with cold water mogs

Idgaf

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
One of the comments on that article "Strengthening the Masseter muscle by chewing gum will lead to a rounder face and possibly TMD. "

what the fuck is this nigga smoking... it will make it more square looking , not fkn round. thats literally logic
Also fixes almost all problems orthodontists "treat" so ofc they wanna discourage us

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

No it wont male it square

Masseters give a round look
Bone mass gives a square look

Chewing is a looksmin not max

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Sapieeen and billymidnight

wait fr???

"I’ve gotten masseter botox twice for similar reasons. My right jaw muscle is also bigger than my left. My jaw is now slightly less square, and the difference between sides is less noticeable. Nothing is sunken in. It does help me stop clenching my teeth so hard, especially at night."

nah stfu retard people legit getting botox to make it less square from overgrown masseters KYS KYS KYS

Wrong in kids or teens it grows bone

YES

MEEKS, MCGREGOR, PSL GODS

ALL BONE MASS

MASSETERS

Wrong in kids or teens it grows bone
NOT FUCKING NOTICEABLE AMOUNTS
YOU WONT GET A GOOD JAW FAGGOT
THE STUDY SAID VERY VERY VERY LITTLE

But he has mass too
if u have good masseter insertions u can train them bro it only looksmins some people not all

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
NOT FUCKING NOTICEABLE AMOUNTS
YOU WONT GET A GOOD JAW FAGGOT
THE STUDY SAID VERY VERY VERY LITTLE
You fucking nigger its literally what makes the lower jaw develop you gotta get nutrients too but chewing is the driver of growth

You fucking nigger its literally what makes the lower jaw develop you gotta get nutrients too but chewing is the driver of growth
NOT BONE MASS BITCHASS NIGGA

NOT BONE MASS BITCHASS NIGGA
This fucking retarded nigger theres literally studies you fucking low iq grey it will give forward growth jaw width and ramus length blast roids to thicken the bones or whatever esle you want

No he didnt
He got bruxism after puberty
Keep coping faggot
He chewed tough food then you can easily notice his masseters being huge those don't come from some clenching

This fucking retarded nigger theres literally studies you fucking low iq grey it will give forward growth jaw width and ramus length blast roids to thicken the bones or whatever esle you want
DUMB NIGGA NOT NOTICEABLE
ALLAT TO LOOK BLOATED
He chewed tough food then you can easily notice his masseters being huge those don't come from some clenching
No he didnt chew shit
HE HAS BRUXISM IGNORANT FAGGOT

DUMB NIGGA NOT NOTICEABLE
ALLAT TO LOOK BLOATED

No he didnt chew shit
HE HAS BRUXISM IGNORANT FAGGOT
Bro how tf do you knew what he ate growing up you retarded nigger also wont make you bloated unless you chew like a retard with buccinators, remember what i said it only works below 17 you wont get bonemass from mastic gum or hard food after that age

Bro how tf do you knew what he ate growing up you retarded nigger also wont make you bloated unless you chew like a retard with buccinators, remember what i said it only works below 17 you wont get bonemass from mastic gum or hard food after that age
HE SAID HIMSELF HE HAS BRUXISM
ITS TEETH GRINDIMG IN SKEEP THT GROWS MASSETER
NOT HARD FOOD

HE SAID HIMSELF HE HAS BRUXISM
ITS TEETH GRINDIMG IN SKEEP THT GROWS MASSETER
NOT HARD FOOD
His maxilla magically grew forward bro hes another species no need for resistance to keep his maxilla growing forward

I don't want this soybal fan graycel's notification tomorrow so i mma ignore hım now, that's how much i don't care.

Last edited:
His maxilla magically grew forward bro hes another species no need for resistance to keep his maxilla growing forward
He always had that maxilla retard
Chewing wont make ur maxilla grow forward if anything recess it because of molar recession
Brad pitt had bruxism which makes him grind his teeth in sleep which makes his masseters grow he didnt chew shit and bruxism happened after his puberty and development

I don't understand how normal people operate.