Kid in mexico

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Bronze
I went on vacation with my parents a couple years ago to Mexico. It was an extended vacation where we stayed in this place over the summer, I mostly really did my own thing.
When I was there I met this girl and we started to date, I had sex with her. That's when I lost my virginity because it's obviously a lot easier in Mexico. We had unprotected sex and she got pregnant. I didn't know till after I left and she messaged me. I blocked her and I always gave her a fake name so she wouldn't try to pull some shit, she tried finding me later but failed. Messaged me later with pics of the kid on different account.
I blocked her and said I don't want to see the kid, I don't want to have to deal with this spic kid and pay child support or have my life ruined.
But now I'm thinking should I visit and go back and see him? I don't need to bring him back here and I could feed her some lies
but idk

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
chad dont see the spic kid she prolly ruined ur genes anyway also ur subhuman kill yourself and get penetrated by my BWC faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and moredatesmorerapes
You made a kid, you should take care of him, if he is yours ofc

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Many men out there looking to raise another man’s kids. She’ll find the right one

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes