Kids are becoming more autistic

mug

mug

Kraken
Its over for younglings

Literally every kid i see is autistic i work at an orthodontist and the young gen z and gen alpha is mega subhuman and i see alot of autists.

Ive also saw alot more gen z autists like 18-22

My age range. Like i went over to someones house to hang out and bro started telling me the earth was flat. The other day i hang out with another dude through family. And bro is clearly autistic.

This whole generation is cooked its more rare to be nt then autistic now lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Clark69, BoredPrince and 10 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, rand anon, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, try2beme and Ascеnd
The consequences of eating carbohydrates

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Imretarded?, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
can we just make my and your cheeks clap together bro, can't we?

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and mug
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Its that damn food pyramid people will stop developing and be human enough to slave away with never reaching their full potential mentally and physically

Thats just one significant cause out of many

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and mug
Its that damn food pyramid people will stop developing and be human enough to slave away with never reaching their full potential mentally and physically

Thats just one significant cause out of many
Texas has lowest rates of autism

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gookcelriceR and try2beme
The consequences of eating carbohydrates
The consequences of sitting on an iPad at home instead of outside playing with friends in your development

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
It's all the Millennials fault. They were too lazy to put in any effort of parenting, they're also more pussy/low T to make any efforts to change a child's behaviour because it'd be too abusive and "disrupt a child's desires". So, they just slap electronics in their hands and inadvertently reward their bad behavior by giving them something like junk food.

Having a kid who knows he'll get away with rotting on Roblox and YT shorts 24/7, and getting what he wants by throwing a tantrum is a disaster. Bad parenting and constant stimulation kills their creativity, physical health, innocence, and desire to learn about their surroundings and the people in them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Debetro
ipad kids are becoming stronger. over for this generation and the next generation kids. parents are too brainwashed by the society making their kids eat 0 nooootrient goyslop which makes kids absolute autistic fags.

theres no nooootrients for brain development and other things. hell even down syndrome is spreading faster because of unhealthy parents

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Could u elab or is it that simple
It’s that simple. Carnivore or death.

But for the scientific purposes, all carbohydrates break down into sugar causing glycation damage. Finally, if you mix fats and carbohydrates (omnivore diet), you’ll activate the Randle Cycle (chronic systemic inflammation).

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231