Kids are tall these days

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
Went for a walk, was outside some high school and saw some kids, all 5'10-6'3. They looked pretty bad though, more signs of aging than me though I'm prolly over a decade older.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23558 and horizontallytall
Same thats what i was telling u . All those groeth hormone filled food and meat, milk. I literally saw a 6ft girl 2 days back and a 5'8 girl today at bazaar. I would say the average here is 5'11 and a lot of uttar pradeshis and biharis are living here who are genetically short but due to such food they are tall,

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj, zura and 2 others
Same thats what i was telling u . All those groeth hormone filled food and meat, milk. I literally saw a 6ft girl 2 days back and a 5'8 girl today at bazaar. I would say the average here is 5'11 and a lot of uttar pradeshis and biharis are living here who are genetically short but due to such food they are tall,
Yeah I've been with a few 5'8 girls from dating apps here, shortest was like 5'6. Most hilarious was a chick who had 158cm on her profile, I meet her and she is my height and then I ask her about it later, she is like "oh I always thought 5'8 meant 158" JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, zura and horizontallytall
Muh zoomers are tall cope post number 471839

They didn't look good though so I didn't care much
Yeah and they're not taller than previous generations either. But I guess everyone seems tall when you're a 5'2 microsoft janitor. Perspective, you know

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and horizontallytall
Vegeteranian diet cucked me man i could have been 6'6 but no protein and no such growth hormone filled food. I will prolly reach 6'3 but this thing has scarred my mind.i wish leg lengthening surgery had no complication and loss of athletic abilities

• +1
Reactions: zura
Yeah and they're not taller than previous generations either. But I guess everyone seems tall when you're a 5'2 microsoft janitor. Perspective, you know
I'm 5'10

Legit. Average Uttar Pradeshi is 6'2.

Many also have the super-fridge build. So wide and voluminous that they struggle to fit through doorframes. Bhai, I swear all of the waste in the Ganges has induced a chemical reaction equivalent to that of exogenous pharmacological hormones. It has subsequently seeped into the water supply and accelerated evolution in the general population. The next generation of BVLLs emerging are evolving into a new level of human. Dravidian supersoliders. Stay safe out there.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You may think it as a joke anyhow they all have long legs small hand and feet and very small jaw and skull. Its all groeth hormone making them taller with no testos . They have no frame
Legit. Average Uttar Pradeshi is 6'2.

Many also have the super-fridge build. So wide and voluminous that they struggle to fit through doorframes. Bhai, I swear all of the waste in the Ganges has induced a chemical reaction equivalent to that of exogenous pharmacological hormones. It has subsequently seeped into the water supply and accelerated evolution in the general population. The next generation of BVLLs emerging are evolving into a new level of human. Dravidian supersoliders. Stay safe out there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24712 and EverythingMattersCel
You may think it as a joke anyhow they all have long legs small hand and feet and very small jaw and skull. Its all groeth hormone making them taller with no testos . They have no frame
95% of all tall zoomers have peanut skulls

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, wastedspermcel, datboijj and 4 others
One thing I have heard is that zoomer males have low testosterone, causing the growth plates to close at a slower rate. This doesn't explain why the girls are getting taller tho.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj