Kids: Do Drugs and Skip School

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Good post someone linked on lookism, and it's true from my experience.

Don't listen to your parents about being a 'good boy'. I was brainwashed by religious parents and they scared me from alcohol, weed, premarital sex, everything. I never went to a party with alcohol, never smoked weed, and never got laid (jfl not by choice though).

Be a fucking "rascal" or whatever and enjoy life. The shit your parents scare you from is the stuff that would have made the best memories and made you fit in, make more friends. Don't be the fucking loser who's scared to do anything "bad" and watches everyone else have fun.

Because guess what: Your parents probably did this shit themselves, and most of the kids who drink, party, have sex, egg houses, etc end up as regular adults anyway. They grow up at 22. Don't be like me and grow up at 14.

Most of you are probably like this anyway, but for anyone else who was scared by their parents of "degeneracy", don't listen to them if it's hurting your social life. Enjoy your fun as a kid, then grow up when you're of adult age.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, RAITEIII, Deleted member 685 and 12 others
We're on opposite ends of the spectrum @SHARK.

You never experienced all this and wish you had. I experienced a lot of it and wish I hadn't.

@youngcels have fun, fine, and don't be a bitch about being good all the time. But don't fuck your life up doing stupid shit either.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Mateusz74, RAITEIII and 9 others
This is so based. Have sex while youre young and horny, party and play fortnight. We live in a "everybody is more or less an atheistic hedonist" society and having any sort of morals is cucking yourself hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 176 and 9 others
This is so based. Have sex while youre young and horny, party and play fortnight. We live in a "everybody is more or less an atheistic hedonist" society and having any sort of morals is cucking yourself hard.
Brilliant high IQ analysis congratulations

We're on opposite ends of the spectrum @SHARK.

You never experienced all this and wish you had. I experienced a lot of it and wish I hadn't.

@youngcels have fun, fine, and don't be a bitch about being good all the time. But don't fuck your life up doing stupid shit either.
I understand. It's a balance, and I guess as you said we are on the opposite ends. Be somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 656

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Wincel, adrenocrhome and 3 others
I understand. It's a balance, and I guess as you said we are on the opposite ends. Be somewhere in the middle. That's where the Ivy League students from my hs were.
There's room for rebellion to be sure, and kids will be better off for it

But the drugs and the alcohol and the sex can and very often do have serious consequences and ought to be treated with caution, especially by youngcels

• +1
Reactions: G O D, Insomniac and RedKeyboard
Here I am 15 years old, in HS, and browsing Looksmax.me, instead of banging some prime JB's who have their hymens in tact.

Youngcels, remember. You have a whole life ahead of you to make money, getting big, and getting famous.
You only have four to five years to get a girl who is a virgin before 99.99% of them run out.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Arkantos, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
Because guess what: Your parents probably did this shit themselves,
This, so much this. I was surprised when my mom told me me she snuck out of her fathers house to fuck her boyfriend in the car when she was 18 and he was 5 years older.

Then she gets mad when I say I want to pierce my ears to appeal to more foids. Telling me to be a good boy who takes girls out on dates.

Plus I was never taught the importance of defending yourself from bullies. Guess where that brought me? I hate most people and my "bullies" probably live better lives than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, G O D, adrenocrhome and 2 others
thats what i do except for the part about sex and partying though im in college instead of HS. the lack of fulfilling normie life/sex might be driving me to drugmaxx harder

taking the worst of both worlds

Don’t even bother with trying to ‘fit in’ either, just be yourself and if you wanna get shit faced then go ahead. Etc.

@fryingpan where can I get drugs?

one word read before scrolling down I did not

2 people.
god fucking damn. hang out with more people is all i can say. hang out with cousins of your age and they will introduce you to their friends and their friends will introduce you to other friends and so on.

god fucking damn. hang out with more people is all i can say. hang out with cousins of your age and they will introduce you to their friends and their friends will introduce you to other friends and so on.
I know a lot of people who are kind to me, even popular people, but I don't really consider them as part of my 'circle'. If I'm going to be honest, I don't 'hang out' with anyone but myself in my room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and G O D
I know a lot of people who are kind to me, even popular people, but I don't really consider them as part of my 'circle'. If I'm going to be honest, I don't 'hang out' with anyone but myself in my room.
thats most likely the problem then. go out of your fkn room kid and hang out with the "popular'' people and get engaged in conversation. they will most likely start talking about a party their going to or something like that

Skipped school to go stay home, smoke weed and play video games. Shit theory

It's too late for me now :(

• +1
Reactions: fobos
you kids should probably get used to being criminals now, because thats going to be your future anyway with the way the job market is going.

My teen years were taken away from me and I had no power to stop it.

• +1
Reactions: Vaptor
I drank a lot in my teens, smoked weed (on weekends), kissed with couple of girls, and here I am in my room with 0 friends, virgin at age 31.

nevertheless it is good to have some teen memories to cope with tbh ngl

shit thread

true. i did drugs, partied and fucked and im glad i lived it up. i turned out just fine.

tbh ive spent every weekend alone in my mother's basement shitposting or playing vidya gaems. now im in my early 20s and im a socially underdeveloped loser jfl ngl

been drinking smoking and skipping since freshman year and have a decent GPA and am set to graduate

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
About 20 years ago in my country, they showed on TV a very curious case: a bunch of nerds gathered and threw a party, it was something they never did. They got drunk, they probably also did some drugs, and one of them had a wild idea: he wanted to go on a manhunt. So they went outside, they found a random homeless guy, threw him in a river and he drowned. Anyway, these guys were "good boys", they had the best grades in school, they went to all sorts of math and programming competition, they never broken the law before, what they did was completely unusual and out of character for them, and they blamed the booze and the drugs for this...

Good post someone linked on lookism, and it's true from my experience.

View attachment 50341

Don't listen to your parents about being a 'good boy'. I was brainwashed by religious parents and they scared me from alcohol, weed, premarital sex, everything. I never went to a party with alcohol, never smoked weed, and never got laid (jfl not by choice though).

Be a fucking "rascal" or whatever and enjoy life. The shit your parents scare you from is the stuff that would have made the best memories and made you fit in, make more friends. Don't be the fucking loser who's scared to do anything "bad" and watches everyone else have fun.

Because guess what: Your parents probably did this shit themselves, and most of the kids who drink, party, have sex, egg houses, etc end up as regular adults anyway. They grow up at 22. Don't be like me and grow up at 14.

Most of you are probably like this anyway, but for anyone else who was scared by their parents of "degeneracy", don't listen to them if it's hurting your social life. Enjoy your fun as a kid, then grow up when you're of adult age.
Ok but I need to looksmax first

It’s really about balance

have fun but also take aspectsof your life seriously that need to be important

I Hate people who all that fun stuff. Its disgusting for me

This is so sad I can't even read the whole thing.

Our lives can be fucked up so easily...