Kikes make it hard to get vitamin k2

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
I was at the Walgreens and I couldn’t find it so some post wall roastie asks to help me find something. I tell her I want vitamin k2 and she be like “what are you fighting” that’s normally prescription and I was like I don’t think so. She then told me I was confusing it with pottastiom which is element K. I wasn’t but I ordered vitamin k2 with D3 on amazon in the Walgreens parking lot. Kikes rlly don’t want us to succeed but we fight on. This belongs in looksmaxxing section cause it relates to my quest for k2. @CopeKilla @personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Enigmatic93 @theREALbleachcel @Weed @5foot8Paki @BigBiceps @Nosecel @OOGABOOGA @ElliotRodgerJr @Short Ugly and Brown @mewwwwwing

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Just order on iherb lol

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Under every stone,there is a kike rat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PenileFacialSurgery, diggbicc and 3 others
Nigga get the now foods one. My buddy’s grandpa or great uncle or something founded Now, it’s decent stuff

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Subhuman trash
Nigger, stop tagging everyone for your shitposts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7033, OOGABOOGA, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Nigger, stop tagging everyone for your shitposts.
this is not a shitpost this is a quality obsveration about how a foid talked to me funny when I said I wanted k2 shows kikes make it hard

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
wtf does vitamin k2 do

this is not a shitpost this is a quality obsveration about how a foid talked to me funny when I said I wanted k2 shows kikes make it hard
Nigga shut up you dumb goy

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel

Fucking lol at you and all these 4chan Stormfront conspiracy copers, keep finding a scapegoat for your subhuman inceldom.

Just get surgery, and fuck whores instead of watching trolls and fake storm front videos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
Tell her you're fighting inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and stuckneworleans
Fucking lol at you and all these 4chan Stormfront conspiracy copers, keep finding a scapegoat for your subhuman inceldom.

Just get surgery, and fuck whores instead of watching trolls and fake storm front videos.
How will surgery help if they are gonna shoot the informed?
survival>reproduction

and I'm not white

How will surgery help if they are gonna shoot the informed?
survival>reproduction

and I'm not white
Lol yeah sure that’s gonna happen. Fear mongering.

Just focus on your damn self. Everyone dies eventually anyways.

I don't know anyone has actually gotten proven results from K2. People say they have, but there has not been any proof. HGH or some other peptides are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back