Kill yourself asap if you’re not wearing colored contacts

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
My niggas you’re rotting if you’re not wearing colored contacts in 2021.

But it will look fake
Lel no it won’t don’t order shit online go to a eye doctor and buy decent shit. I have dark eyes and my contacts look real.

But Muh price.
Yes, they will be $150-350 a pair but colored eye halo is priceless.

But muh ethnic.
Nigga If you’re ethnic the halo will be even bigger. If you’re really worried about them looking fake get yellow or light brown.

tldr: Colored contacts will make you high tier normie just Go to the eye doctor and get premium ones not random chink contacts online. (will make you chadlite if ethnic)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 13994, Acnno and 2 others
Master at not reading

• JFL
Reactions: LifeIsACope and Deleted member 12669
if you can be consistent and not give up in the start (putting them in is hard)
then they are a massive halo, especially useful for one night stands

I have received many compliments about my natural eye color since a very young age and I am ugly asf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

But it will look fake
Lel no it won’t don’t order shit online go to a eye doctor and buy decent shit. I have dark eyes and my contacts look real.

But Muh price.

But muh ethnic.
Nigga If you’re ethnic the halo will be even bigger. If you’re really worried about them looking fake get yellow or light brown.

tldr: Colored contacts will make you high tier normie just Go to the eye doctor and get premium ones not random chink contacts online. (will make you chadlite if ethnic)

But it will look fake

But Muh price.

But muh ethnic.

this is very legit

but I'm fucking retarded and can't put contacts in my eyes

too much of a hassle and might mess up ur eye area

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
trust me colored contacts are easy attention as a ethnic. It’s a cheat code.
i might bro, any risks? more scelera show? etc

But it will look fake

But Muh price.

But muh ethnic.

The more you push it the more likely it will look fake, please tell me you are using a light brown at most

The more you push it the more likely it will look fake, please tell me you are using a light brown at most
I use Light yellow while having dark brown eyes. They look real and I get compliments in public.

I made a post about this before. I watched a video where someone recommended getting them through a proper optometrist rather than buying them online. How can I do this? Just schedule a meeting with an optometrist and ask for zero power colored contacts? Someone said it would be more expensive but if it's $300-400 like you said I would be very happy to pay that price if they look realistic. Considering the amount of money people spend on useless stuff like alcohol, weed, etc. I think something that boosts your appearance that much is worth the cost.

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
You just go ahead and do you. I'm not wearing those things.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe

But it will look fake

But Muh price.

But muh ethnic.

Cope.

Attachments

• hopsi.jpeg
    hopsi.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 64
I already have blue eyes but they are not bright or striking, worth it to get light blue contacts or green even?

But it will look fake

But Muh price.

But muh ethnic.

Welp time to off myself thank you everyone thanks for playing! See you brocels tomorrow!!

But it will look fake

But Muh price.

But muh ethnic.

150 for a pair that lasts a month. Cope. They are never that expensive. Cope

looks generally fake

• +1
Reactions: Inscol