Killers only kill Incels

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Killers like Thugs, Cartel, Serial Killers only kill incels

Short ugly framelet men especially

They instinctively choose the most defenseless because they are least afraid of killing them because they are the most defenseless

Biologically they instinctively kill them because they know they have no genetic value

It is also easier for them to kill them because they instinctively dehumanize incels because of their nonexistent genetic value

When people see a short ugly framelet man they automatically assume the worst and just have disgust for them and no empathy

They dont want to kill Tall wide framed Chads because they are harder to kill, a lot of people care about Chad so there would be more outrage and Chad has valuable genetics to be spread and they themselves like how Chad looks and have heart for him

Look at Cartel beheading videos. Chad is never beheaded. It is also some small ugly defenseless incel

Look how the most popular thug rappers that survive are good looking and rapping in the music videos while their unattractive members are usually the ones that die

Serial killers are known to go for the most defenseless people because they are an easy kill

You rarely see Chads dying and even when they do get shot or anything, they survive

In prison, the smallest weakest men are extorted, raped and killed brutally if they don't be submissive

In the hood, black women set up short ugly black men to get killed by a tall Tyrone thug. Do you think a black woman would ever set up a tall Tyrone she find attractive to get killed? No because she wants him i.e. he has valuable genetics

Humans, even killers, have more empathy for Chad and Tyrone and/or find it requires too more effort to kill them and would rather kill a defenseless little weak incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Lookologist003, Bars and 2 others
Women love to see short ugly little men get raped, killed, mutilated, have their dicks cut off, burnt, shot up, etc.

ocean GIF

Its not the case good genes survive bad genes get destroyed easily

No one would dare to kill top guy while bottom one is easy target

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Growth Plate
Sad because I want to see every chad dead and dismembered

no, it's because most people are incel, so the chance of them killing incel is higher

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Darkeningstar and Lookologist003
no, it's because most people are incel, so the chance of them killing incel is higher
And because the economic mobility that Chad's looks afford him mean that they are less likely to stay around low class thugs, join gangs, but rather climb a corporate ladder to CEO.

Humans, even killers, have more empathy for Chad and Tyrone and/or find it requires too more effort to kill them and would rather kill a defenseless little weak incel
This is not true. Chad can and is a victim of terror attacks. Earlier in the year, I remember the BBC new's report of some massacre in Nottingham, and I was like, damn that guy's Chad. Basically my counterargument is that these killers are probably fucked in the head and severely insane.

I mean, not the Chaddiest, but in no way is that guy incel or nearcel. What looksmaxxed said was correct: it's less likely Chad is the victim of a random attack because he is rarer in the population. If a jar was 80% filled with yellow foam balls and 20% filled with red, you're going to mostly be grasping handfuls of yellow balls.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Women love to see short ugly little men get raped, killed, mutilated, have their dicks cut off, burnt, shot up, etc.
Brutal whats also brutal is this TIGER PILL

Attachments

• 1220556-16cc5e11580c778f0b05f299e20714c2.webm
    2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back