Kimjungimaxxing

A

Artmaxxing

Iron
Ever heard of Kim Jung Gi? The man might very well be one of the greatest artist of recent decades.
In some interviews he describes drawing non stop in his early 20s remaining fairly sedentary and having no gf, this might be describing certain elements of black pill.(?)

I’m looking for others that Are serious about drawing (around 19) potentially to try to reach best art results, takers? Just be good. The below is kind of what I’m working with in terms of skill.

also, artmaxxing literature/forums are likewise helpful.
Art related moneymaxx, statusmaxxing etc.
Idk if this shows, so...

Attachments

• 9BA14E3D-97E6-44E3-A87F-048B6F427613.jpeg
    9BA14E3D-97E6-44E3-A87F-048B6F427613.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Just kimjungimax bro :soy:

Its so easy bro, kimjunggi did it bro, why cant you?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel
It’s probably not easy lol, that’s the point my guy.

Not funny, gaycel
Try again

I used to enter my work in art shows boyo, mostly acrylic and charcoal canvas art. Artmaxxing won't help us though, not good for moneymaxxing.

Fax, I’m looking into alternate methods of earning cash on the side as well, wage slaving is not the way to acend. I’m also studying law as a back up plan, plus military as a fail safe.
I used to enter my work in art shows boyo, mostly acrylic and charcoal canvas art. Artmaxxing won't help us though, not good for moneymaxxing.

Dude, if ur serious about artwork, we should talk, like , everyone I know in art is either trash(literally not good objectively) or are god tiers. Can’t compete with others to grow my craft like that.

Wrong section and no art for face.
@Lorsss