Kind of regret getting my hair cut short...

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Gold
Now that I have normal short hair, more and more people greet me in public and want to talk to me. I like people and try to be polite and friendly to everyone, but it's getting kind of annoying tbh because I have a super low social battery. I kind of miss my longer homeless-looking hair because no one bothered me.

Can anyone relate?

tl;dr Don't looksmaxx too hard if you're an introvert who generally prefers to be left alone.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and serialcoper
You should be happy now that you're becoming more NT.

Sacrifice & Suffering is necessary for slaying (unless you're born chad)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and Richard_Hungwell
Now that I have normal short hair, more and more people greet me in public and want to talk to me. I like people and try to be polite and friendly to everyone, but it's getting kind of annoying tbh because I have a super low social battery. I kind of miss my longer homeless-looking hair because no one bothered me.

Can anyone relate?

tl;dr Don't looksmaxx too hard if you're an introvert who generally prefers to be left alone.
can relate hard brocel, I feel more like myself with long hair

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, DeadTrees and Richard_Hungwell
You should be happy now that you're becoming more NT.

Sacrifice & Suffering is necessary for slaying (unless you're born chad)
Very true. I suppose some unlucky bastards get a short haircut and don't notice any difference in treatment from others.
can relate hard brocel, I feel more like myself with long hair
So true...I feel like a fucking BEAST with longer hair...more like my true self. I like having short hair too though...for different reasons: feels/looks sleeker, general societal acceptance, way more women find you attractive, etc...but there is just something about the pure, raw, honest feeling of having longer wild untamed hair that is unparalleled...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Darkeningstar, serialcoper and 1 other person