Kinda a bad pic but how do my eyebrows look?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Are they fine as is or would making them thick with minox be ideal?
Eyearea

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 9670
nah they're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
nah they're good
Yeah I don't know how much it would help me my eye area rn is pretty decent but if it helps even a little I'm willing to try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yeah I don't know how much it would help me my eye area rn is pretty decent but if it helps even a little I'm willing to try
they look close to ideal

• +1
you have nice eyes. go slay.

• +1
So there's nothing even small I can change?
not worth the change, and doubt you would even be dumb enough to go under the blade.

you're fine bro, just go talk to women. all you gotta do. just. talk. to. them. get some confidence and stop making these threads to give yourself self assurance man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11126
you have nice eyes. go slay.
There's a reason I didn't show my whole face. It's all good but then my lower thirds ruins it all. And my jaw is thin.

It's so obvious I noticed whenever I wore a decent mask girls would smile at me.

• So Sad
Reactions: darkness97
There's a reason I didn't show my whole face. It's all good but then my lower thirds ruins it all. And my jaw is thin.

It's so obvious I noticed whenever I wore a decent mask girls would smile at me.
it's okay lol, you'll be fine man. you're okay man.

• +1
it's okay lol, you'll be fine man. you're okay man.
Yeah I'm just going to chew mastic gum and working at this shitty warehouse to save up for MSE. Hopefully that should begin to fix it

• +1
Yeah I'm just going to chew mastic gum and working at this shitty warehouse to save up for MSE. Hopefully that should begin to fix it
you should follow my advice, but power to you man. if that is what you think is right then do that.

My advice reiterated is to gym, style, and get a social life. i know it seems like cope but the most cliche pieces of advices are actually the most legit. incel ideology only applies in the extremes. people with mental disorders tend to reside in these extremes which is the majority of the users here. the world is more of a sea of grey rather than black and white.

my oneitis has terrible skin, crows feet, and awkward teeth but i literally think she is the most beautiful thing in the world. i am literally anorexic undeucated 24 year old and she loves me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11126
you should follow my advice, but power to you man. if that is what you think is right then do that.

My advice reiterated is to gym, style, and get a social life. i know it seems like cope but the most cliche pieces of advices are actually the most legit. incel ideology only applies in the extremes. people with mental disorders tend to reside in these extremes which is the majority of the users here. the world is more of a sea of grey rather than black and white.

my oneitis has terrible skin, crows feet, and awkward teeth but i literally think she is the most beautiful thing in the world. i am literally anorexic undeucated 24 year old and she loves me.
Yeah I agree but why not do both? I can be lifting and improving while getting these surgeries the two aren't mutually exclusive rn I'm lifting but could be going harder tbh

• +1
Yeah I agree but why not do both? I can be lifting and improving while getting these surgeries the two aren't mutually exclusive rn I'm lifting but could be going harder tbh
i'm not saying that you shouldn't. that's why i say if you want to then power to you. i'm just saying that it is unnecessary. but that's just me though.

• +1
i'm not saying that you shouldn't. that's why i say if you want to then power to you. i'm just saying that it is unnecessary. but that's just me though.
I also want MSE for health reason my jaw is narrow enough that it causes issues with breathing entirely

• +1