King Solomon is a we wuzzer

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
@King Solomon always claims the we wuz jooz n sheeit! Sheeit! We wuz jooz!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and nathan
got dis lightskin girl outer banks she look like key

she wanna kick it like karate so i pull up in a gi

shawty live in essex said my swag was really reem

i just bought a mm6 jacket now im feelin flee

shawty said she thinks i model got me feelin kinda flee
IMG 6435

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and nathan

That's actually the fake black Israelites as they have an actual movie we wuz Kangs N sheit.

These black groups have delusions of grandeur. Since they never invented their own written language before being civilized by the Caucasians, they decided to steal the history of others to feel better about themselves including the Israelites, Egyptians, original Moors, original free masons, and any other fairy tale they can come up with. They identify as everything they're not and can never be since their history is an abomination. They have no major civilizations, no major advancements in academics, no major inventions to advance society, etc.

The current tribes that have been untouched by the white man live in huts, no pluming, electricity, transportation, half naked, barefoot, eating raw meat and wait for lightning to strike so they can build a fire. That's embarrassing. If my history of my race was that pathetic, I'd consider identifying or stealing the white man's identity and history also.

Also, it's the Israelites not Jews. Jews is a made up term created in the 17th century. The ignorant blacks don't even know this.

Caucasians=Israelites https://looksmax.org/threads/these-...hey-can-enter-the-1-000-year-kingdom.1038992/

I already proved this a long time ago buddy.

Take your sweet and sour chicken ass back to the marshes of Africa right where God wants you to be. Go ask your African brothers for reparations as they enslaved you. Apologize to the Caucasians who freed you, clothed you and gave you access to our technology, housing, transportation, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and 8uAte
he probably watches robert sepehr
He's probably a controlled opposition Jew. I don't really watch anybody on mainstream social media anymore as a vast majority of the legitimate people have been cancelled.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
That's actually the fake black Israelites as they have an actual movie we wuz Kangs N sheit.

These black groups have delusions of grandeur. Since they never invented their own written language before being civilized by the Caucasians, they decided to steal the history of others to feel better about themselves including the Israelites, Egyptians, original Moors, original free masons, and any other fairy tale they can come up with. They identify as everything they're not and can never be since their history is an abomination. They have no major civilizations, no major advancements in academics, no major inventions to advance society, etc.

The current tribes that have been untouched by the white man live in huts, no pluming, electricity, transportation, half naked, barefoot, eating raw meat and wait for lightning to strike so they can build a fire. That's embarrassing. If my history of my race was that pathetic, I'd consider identifying or stealing the white man's identity and history also.

Also, it's the Israelites not Jews. Jews is a made up term created in the 17th century. The ignorant blacks don't even know this.

Caucasians=Israelites https://looksmax.org/threads/these-...hey-can-enter-the-1-000-year-kingdom.1038992/

I already proved this a long time ago buddy.

View attachment 3007402

Take your sweet and sour chicken ass back to the marshes of Africa right where God wants you to be. Go ask your African brothers for reparations as they enslaved you. Apologize to the Caucasians who freed you, clothed you and gave you access to our technology, housing, transportation, etc.
We wuz jooz n sheeit

It appears the blacks have such a major inferiority complex qith the qhite man that they attempt to steal his identity, history, businesses, culture, and mix qith their race to make their children more qhite. That's very sad. I blame all this on the Edomites/Canaanites that brought the black slaves here to use them as paqns against the Israelites. There are some good blacks that have finally realized this but get shut down immediately for going against their Edomite slave masters.

The blacks that do achieve a high level of status still have to suck Edomite dick and obey their masters. If they get out of line they get whipped. You seen Kanye and Kyrie. You cannot criticize those in control. If the blacks were smart they would be rising up in masses against these evil devils. Instead they blame the Israelites for all their problems just like the Edomites tell them to do.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
This guy is the only YT that's worth Watching. Datz Right. Qe Kangz niggaz n sheit

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, klip11 and nathan
We wuz Kang Solimin n sheeit
Did you watch the video? I thought it was funny at first but I found out this is what the Nation of Islam and black Nationalist groups actually believe. Scientology and Tom Cruise are in a run for the money at this point for the most outlandish cults on earth.

If you read an actual history book about Israel and the Fertile Crescent, then King Solomon isn't wrong, nor is he a we wuzzer. Blacks claim to be kangz n shiet but come up with unrealistic conspiracies that are easily debunked

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Did you watch the video? I thought it was funny at first but I found out this is what the Nation of Islam and black Nationalist groups actually believe. Scientology and Tom Cruise are in a run for the money at this point for the most outlandish cults on earth.
Sheeit. We white boiz be jooz