Kings Speech #52

H

Hunter

Banned
I’m pretty much getting a yearbook this year, so should I go on the senior trip? It’s pretty much camping, and go white water rafting the next day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Insomniac, SikKunt and 2 others
I’m pretty much getting a yearbook this year, so should I go on the senior trip? It’s pretty much camping, and go white water rafting the next day.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 483

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 483

• +1
Reactions: Hunter

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

• +1

• +1

• +1

• +1

• +1
Punk ass kid, you’re going down a rough path.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Hunter
Neo nazi garbage. Ask my nuts.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Krezo