Kiss and ride

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm

Sadly no girl want to kiss me and ride on me.

Seeing this sign irl pisses the hell out of me.

Attachments

• 1000001149.jpg
    1000001149.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and n9wiff
Ah, yes, those were the times. She would drop her husband off at work and head to the liquor store. She'll pick up a special bottle of booze and drive to a "special" apartment complex. She'll bring the bottle and knock at a door. A muscular man answers, wearing only a towel. She says, "I got your favorite, baby."

Two hours later, she's naked in his bed, he's wiping his penis off with a rag. She reacts, "If you got me pregnant, I'll have the baby and just say it's his."

"I don't care what the fuck you do," the man assured her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, EdgyFashionist and n9wiff
What's that?

Ah, yes, those were the times. She would drop her husband off at work and head to the liquor store. She'll pick up a special bottle of booze and drive to a "special" apartment complex. She'll bring the bottle and knock at a door. A muscular man answers, wearing only a towel. She says, "I got your favorite, baby."

Two hours later, she's naked in his bed, he's wiping his penis off with a rag. She reacts, "If you got me pregnant, I'll have the baby and just say it's his."

"I don't care what the fuck you do," the man assured her.
oddly specific

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and BigJimsWornOutTires
Essentially just parking spot where you can drop someone off, you can park there just for a minute or so

just press a button for portable parking spot. Every car got such button