kissed a fat chick for 20 bucks

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
so yesterday i went clubbing with my friend and shit was fire ngl. a lot of the dudes there started approaching us trying to socialize and that helped a lot with my confidence, together with being drunk. Later on we approached 2 5’2 asian lookin girls and the game was going good, but i was mostly carrying it as the 3 other guys were pussies. The girls were both reciprocating touching my arms and laughing because i called them midgets. The most brutal part is that they thought i was 16-17 even though im 18 and in college already, and not to mention im literally 6’2.5 and was towering over them JFL. ITS OVER FOR MY BABY FACE.

After that a group of 3 ltb started dancing with my friends and i just stayed still until one of them starting literally twerking on me, i just stepped away and looked at her with the most disgusted face ever.

Towards the end of the night i was fucking tired af and sitting down, until this fat chick asked if she could sit next to me. there were literally 2 benches vacant but she still choose to sit next to me. As i was already drunk i bet my friend 20 bucks i would kiss her by saying “is your dad a farmer? cause ur a fucking cow”. and it literally worked JFL but after like 5 seconds the regret kicked in and i just walked to the bathroom to get away.

IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE SHE WAS VERY FAT AND LIKE A 5/10 FACIALLY!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gargantuan, The Grinch, iloveboobs and 4 others
Life of the average oofy doofy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, The Grinch, iloveboobs and 1 other person
For 20 jfl

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Mike141
dam bro you need to get rich by kissing more fat chicks
repeat this and hussle your way into success

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, iloveboobs and Mike141
For 20 jfl
ye it’s over not to mention i was getting iois from a high mtb but she was surrounded by her brother and some midget simps. I was too pussy to ask her if any of those simps were her boyfriends or they were just bodyguard cucks

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
dam bro you need to get rich by kissing more fat chicks
repeat this and hussle your way into success
the shame that i felt after i kissed the girl isn’t worth even 200 bucks

i just stayed still until one of them starting literally twerking on me, i just stepped away and looked at her with the most disgusted face ever.
Foids sexually assault men and get away with it, if a foid ever did that to me Im shoving the bitch over and making a scene

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
the shame that i felt after i kissed the girl isn’t worth even 200 bucks
no you are a gigachad who made money out of kissing a fat chick
you need to brag how you got money for such a stupid act

no you are a gigachad who made money out of kissing a fat chick
you need to brag how you got money for such a stupid act
im not a giga chad jfl.

• +1
so yesterday i went clubbing with my friend and shit was fire ngl. a lot of the dudes there started approaching us trying to socialize and that helped a lot with my confidence, together with being drunk. Later on we approached 2 5’2 asian lookin girls and the game was going good, but i was mostly carrying it as the 3 other guys were pussies. The girls were both reciprocating touching my arms and laughing because i called them midgets. The most brutal part is that they thought i was 16-17 even though im 18 and in college already, and not to mention im literally 6’2.5 and was towering over them JFL. ITS OVER FOR MY BABY FACE.

After that a group of 3 ltb started dancing with my friends and i just stayed still until one of them starting literally twerking on me, i just stepped away and looked at her with the most disgusted face ever.

Towards the end of the night i was fucking tired af and sitting down, until this fat chick asked if she could sit next to me. there were literally 2 benches vacant but she still choose to sit next to me. As i was already drunk i bet my friend 20 bucks i would kiss her by saying “is your dad a farmer? cause ur a fucking cow”. and it literally worked JFL but after like 5 seconds the regret kicked in and i just walked to the bathroom to get away.

IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE SHE WAS VERY FAT AND LIKE A 5/10 FACIALLY!
DNR Nigga if she loses weight she has more SMV than your whole bloodline combined

• Ugh..
DNR Nigga if she loses weight she has more SMV than your whole bloodline combined

And if my father was Elon Musk, I'd be a billionaire.
Most fat people stay fat.

• +1
Fat foids have more smv then chad these days, don't believe me feel free to run the tinder experiments.

You'll realize how fucked tinder has made things.

• +1