Kissed a girl first time.

x052xxxx52111111

x052xxxx52111111

Banned
Everything up until and after the kiss was really smooth, we were drunk and really hitting it off, the kiss itself wasn't awkward, but the pause after was and i think I said some really aspie shit. Do you think she'il chalk it up to us both being really drunk and think nothing of it. She is sorta linked to my friend circle, so if she thinks I'm really weird its kinda over for me tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and BrahminBoss
fuck, i have to wait 10 years for my marriage before i get to kiss, over for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Bvnny., Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice!

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny. and lepo2317
Everything up until and after the kiss was really smooth, we were drunk and really hitting it off, the kiss itself wasn't awkward, but the pause after was and i think I said some really aspie shit. Do you think she'il chalk it up to us both being really drunk and think nothing of it. She is sorta linked to my friend circle, so if she thinks I'm really weird its kinda over for me tbh.
If you have to think about it,you fucked up

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
fuck, i have to wait 10 years for my marriage before i get to kiss, over for me
What’s the point of looksmaxxing if you’re just going to get an arranged marriage?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, LowTrust and jflsnowdzz
Fuck you

How will you cope when you discover the average whore kisses 5 chads a night at the club

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and LowTrust