Kissed a girl for the first time after 5 years

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
It was with the recently mentioned HTB. It was so fucking good. We first cuddled a little and then made out later. I don't think i ever felt this good in my life before and i am so in ecstasy right now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Arcturus, bloomercel, Running! and 11 others
proud of u bro. fuck her before it’s too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, bloomercel, Running! and 3 others
It was with the recently mentioned HTB. It was so fucking good. We first cuddled a little and then made out later. I don't think i ever felt this good in my life before and i am so in ecstasy right now.
Mirin. How did u do it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 51465
this is what I really want, I don't care for sex. I just want to love and be loved, I'm not as fortunate as you though unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Napoleon1800
Thanks but i am in no way or shape a Chad
Ik jfl but that's a stereotypical chad action. Just touch a girl and 10 seconds later you are kissing. Unless u are very good looking that often doesn't happen

Just saw that it said HTB, insane. Congrats

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
this is what I really want, I don't care for sex. I just want to love and be loved, I'm not as fortunate as you though unfortunately
Kinda agree, when i see her i want to cuddle and kiss her but sex is not my first thought.

I dont want to promise anything but you might be lucky in the future, i had to suffer over 20 years until i got an opportunity like this

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
R u fellow turkcel
I'm not really turkish, i mean probably a little bit but I'm mainly georgian. And I live in the US. sene kolay gelsin ama (jfl at my spelling)

• +1
Ik jfl but that's a stereotypical chad action. Just touch a girl and 10 seconds later you are kissing. Unless u are very good looking that often doesn't happen
We met several times before i got comfortable touching her at all.

• +1
I'm not really turkish, i mean probably a little bit but I'm mainly georgian. And I live in the US. sene kolay gelsin ama (jfl at my spelling)
sana da iyi şanslar

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
If she hasn't let you fuck yet, it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Do u think she is attracted to you
Definitely. She always writes me good morning texts and when we don't see each other she says that she is looking forward to seeing me

• +1
Definitely. She always writes me good morning texts and when we don't see each other she says that he is looking forward to seeing me
Happy for you. Is she white btw

Kissing is for cucks, should've raped her instead. Wouldn't your natural instinct be impregnation over pheromone trading?

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Kissing is for cucks, should've raped her instead. Wouldn't your natural instinct be impregnation over pheromone trading?
You again nigger

Time to add another one to my ignore list

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
You again nigger

Time to add another one to my ignore list
I was genuinely wondering. But sure, dodge my question if it was too difficult to answer.

• +1
Idk just hoping an ethnic finally did this and not a whiteboy
White and cute = Law. Shogun is neither tho. This whole post is just a larp. A real man would've raped that bitch on the spot. No hesitation.

• +1
  • +1
White and cute = Law. Shogun is neither tho. This whole post is just a larp. A real man would've raped that bitch on the spot. No hesitation.
Aren't you white and cute

• +1
Aren't you white and cute
I'm both, and I will be raping niggers in the savannah when I run around with bow and arrow hunting water buffalo, soon enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Larp

• +1
Not when it's interracial white supremacy.
Your sfcel era has begun. Soon I'll be seeing you mentioned in @Ai Impact 's threads

• +1
Fucking break meeee fucking chase meeee you're my everythiiiing please just rape meeeee I just wanna beee yooouuur sweeeetheaaaart

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Oooh goodie! Do tell us more. First of all, the girl, what was his name?

Good job op . You must fuck her now 🤩

damn i havent kissed a girl in ages