• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 20370 and n0rthface
He is still aryan subhuman

He was balding that's not hairline lowering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
He was balding that's not hairline lowering
Grafting can't achieve high enough density which is why he would first get on fin for 6 months, get a scalp advancement and then to add further density and to cover the scar he would get grafting done only slightly in front of the scar. That way he saves his donor area and also has much higher density.

bald fuck!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Grafting can't achieve high enough density which is why he would first get on fin for 6 months, get a scalp advancement and then to add further density and to cover the scar he would get grafting done only slightly in front of the scar. That way he saves his donor area and also has much higher density.
Idk i'm not an Expert but point Is that's not what an hairline surgery aims to do

The change to his hairline is so so so fucking important.

The name of the game is to signal healthy genes.

Good genes =

1.) youth (top tier collagen and elastin, red lips, red undertones, nw0 hairline with a trendy hairstyle)
2.) harmony (all the ratios are within the law of average)
3.) above average dimorphism (bone angularity, hold good fat distribution in the face (less around jaw, more around eyes)

@slop slinger I guess this is a long winded answer as to why I have the guy in my avi. He's a mascot for healthy genes

Screen Shot 2023 09 16 at 63546 AM

This man ruined his youthful beauty for the disgusting meme that is extreme dimorphism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Good genes =

1.) youth (top tier collagen and elastin, red lips, red undertones, nw0 hairline with a trendy hairstyle)
3.) above average dimorphism (bone angularity, hold good fat distribution in the face (less around jaw, more around eyes)

@slop slinger I guess this is a long winded answer as to why I have the guy in my avi. He's a mascot for healthy genes

View attachment 2439806

This man ruined his youthful beauty for the disgusting meme that is extreme dimorphism
@slop slinger This man ruined his youthful beauty for the disgusting meme that is extreme dimorphism @slop slinger

Good genes =

View attachment 2439806

agree. your avi looks healthy and plush as fuck

• Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker
Arvid, Crisick mogg you

He needs a hair transplant so fucking badly