@KIVV I’m Polish just like u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
@KIVVV
And I can prove it

51058BE4 82EA 4FD1 B612 748F260E44E6

Tho I don’t speak a word of that slavcel dialect tbh i just like to get girls in the border

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sushifart, PseduoAryan and KIVVV
Weren't u Columbian last time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 64942 and 2 others
And Kolkata before that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Sushifart
Poland is shithole i was asked if im a girl or a boy by some legit ltn who was vaping few days ago

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Sushifart, Zonar and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Sushifart and KIVVV
Poland is shithole i was asked if im a girl or a boy by some legit ltn who was vaping
Feminine looking faggot then ur like this Brazilian nigga who gets masc mogged by his gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Sushifart and KIVVV
poles aren't people

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
Feminine looking faggot then ur like this Brazilian nigga who gets masc mogged by his gf

Those monkeys from poland all have buzzcuts meeting a htn there is like seeing a chad in any different country.
But i got also called beautiful last weekend!

• JFL
Those monkeys from poland all have buzzcuts meeting a htn there is like seeing a chad in any different country.
Wdym “there” :ogre:

Blud letting his indain identity slip

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and KIVVV
Keep coping faggot as an honorary pole I can’t let u talk shit bout my country like that
tfw this nigga realises im a poleshit myself

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, KIVVV and Iasacrko
tfw this nigga realises im a poleshit myself
i hear Polish fags all hate Poland tbh never heard a Polish person who says it’s good

It is advancing tho from the last couple of years

• +1
I wish the dysfunctional states of israel citizenship was that easy to get @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, KIVVV, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
i hear Polish fags all hate Poland tbh never heard a Polish person who says it’s good

It is advancing tho from the last couple of years
define "advancing" bhai, poles are the eternal white niggers who need germans to pay dem reparations n shit or they die off, and now they are letting in more and more brown people and so within 5 years it literally will just be germanistan 2.0, poles who hate poland have a good reason and are usually the smart ones over there in that shithole

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, poopoohead, KIVVV and 2 others
define "advancing" bhai, poles are the eternal white niggers who need germans to pay dem reparations n shit or they die off, and now they are letting in more and more brown people and so within 5 years it literally will just be germanistan 2.0, poles who hate poland have a good reason and are usually the smart ones over there in that shithole
Brutal idk how it is now but last time I’ve been to Poland even in the big cities you could count every coloured person in the streets you see for a month with 1 hand

this was like 2 years ago when I’ve been there

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and <6PSLcel
Too much mog there if anything @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and KIVVV
I wish the dysfunctional states of israel citizenship was that easy to get @russiancelreturns
Fucking Jew they were right tbh poles are Jews innit

I’m clean of that Jewish shit tho since I’m technically not even Polish I’m not Slav but since my German grandmother was born in the part of Germany that became Poland I have the right to citizenship

• +1
Fucking Jew they were right tbh poles are Jews innit

I’m clean of that Jewish shit tho since I’m technically not even Polish I’m not Slav but since my German grandmother was born in the part of Germany that became Poland I have the right to citizenship
They are not it's just that PLC had a lot them during medieval times. Regardless, it's a massive shithole with the same deathniKS. Basically worse version of EUW.

• +1
I still only know like 3 words in Polish and I been in Poland for like 4 months. Im not gonna try to learn a slav language tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I still only know like 3 words in Polish and I been in Poland for like 4 months. Im not gonna try to learn a slav language tbh.
Learn German

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma