Knajjd BTFOs BrendioEEE

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Ngl I don't know why some of you niggas hate Knajjd, he's a cool dude.
B7F294C1 0B02 4F7F 8C65 E07C57044883
D1473423 A203 41D5 B400 EB9897698267
@Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 2587 and 4 others
He’s flexing his dads money. Massive L

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, PenileFacialSurgery, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Griffith, Gazzamogga and 6 others
I don't know much about him but I liked his posts in the Brendio exposed thread.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
someone add me to this discord, I want to have a word with brendio

Amateur Ambassador#3830

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
how do i statusmaxx in the incelosphere tbh

i hate knajjd unless he unban me then he is bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
just dont do that pissweak ass shit. post in here, take the laughs, then leave. this isnt an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and yang
Be a decent looking guy. That's it. Any podcast remotely interested in the subject will have you on. They want to confirm that incels are good looking and that it's their personality that stops them from getting laid. They'd never host someone like blackops2cel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1106, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Discord invite link?

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
Fucking retard nigger making incels mainstream. his videos have like 20k+ views each and all the comments are normies. Fucking nigger attracting a storm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, stuckneworleans, LookistWorld and 1 other person
Brendio seems like a chill dude tbh i like him. but i guess he fell under the spell of conniving pussy

• +1
Reactions: needsolution, LookistWorld and Ritalincel
@knajjd the destroyer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I saw knajjdcel in shopping mall in turkey tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563 and diggbicc
i was (and am >:3) very drunk, and very angry. please don't hold this against me (even though i dunno why chu wud given how pathetic this particular fellow is)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, needsolution, stuckneworleans and 2 others
4 1

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and balding17yomanletcel
i was (and am >:3) very drunk, and very angry. please don't hold this against me (even though i dunno why chu wud given how pathetic this particular fellow is)
Yes bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Be a decent looking guy. That's it. Any podcast remotely interested in the subject will have you on. They want to confirm that incels are good looking and that it's their personality that stops them from getting laid. They'd never host someone like blackops2cel
yeah I find it pathetic when people (either directly or indirectly) brag about their status in a fucking incel sphere. There is no skill involved, you just need to: be better looking than a sack of shit, have a low inhibit typing style. Thats it.

Good luck trying to get status in communities that actually require you to have a skill lol

im newcel, is he talking about that incel girl?
with the youtube vid
inform me on her, is she larping manipulator?

God I hate .co faggots and their gay ass drama

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4563 and zeno
Unban me on .co

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3902