• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
2848824 1650483131352

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, Giorgio, mrriceguyreturn and 4 others
He gassed your great grandpa :lul::lul::lul: aren't you a jewish russian
im not jewish . my great grandpa fought in ROA against bolsheviks and another one was a polish peasant living in peace under occupation

im not jewish . my great grandpa fought in ROA against bolsheviks and another one was a polish peasant living in peace under occupation
You said you were before???

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, HTN_Mentalcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
In usa they would have emptied magazines on him

The smartest Ayrabs are those that leave Islam. These are usually the Arabs from northern nations like Levant and Iraq. These also have the highest IQs prob from having ancient civilisations of the past in their blood unlike the Bedouin faggots who shag 9yr old girls or inbred pakis.

Mirin narcissus and your 9% bodyfat body

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
because i fucking hate you arabs more than i hate jews
Oh no!!! An ethnic who pretends to be white is hating on me behind the screen!!! What should i do????!??? :cry::cry::cry:

Go fuck urself pussy

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
The smartest Ayrabs are those that leave Islam. These are usually the Arabs from northern nations like Levant and Iraq. These also have the highest IQs prob from having ancient civilisations of the past in their blood unlike the Bedouin faggots who shag 9yr old girls or inbred pakis.

Keep coping :lul::lul::lul: rent free

Oh no!!! An ethnic who pretends to be white is hating on me behind the screen!!! What should i do????!??? :cry::cry::cry:

Go fuck urself pussy
i dont care about you, you type like a woman

im a slavic man and i hope u guys go to home

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Do the countries only take criminal immigrants or something? The immigration rules should be made very strict

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sub5c3l and Autismcel
for 6 million no, it was only like 300k buddy boyo
Yeah maybe (jewish lies)

But theres no denying that hitler gassed children and slavs, blacks, etc.

But it was in the millions

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and sub5c3l
Yeah maybe (jewish lies)

he didnt gas anyone lol, there was no gas chambers, zyklon B wasnt used to gas kikes because its a delousing agent, he killed slavs: good, kikes: only the poor ones not the ones in charge of banks or anything like that, as for niggers idk and idrc

• +1
Yeah maybe (jewish lies)

There is basically no dead bodies recovered and there wasnt any crematorums, how tf did they killed and destroyed 10s of millions of bodies in 4 years while fighting multiple superpowers. Your a fucking retard.

There is basically no dead bodies recovered and there wasnt any crematorums, how tf did they killed and destroyed 10s of millions of bodies in 4 years while fighting multiple superpowers. Your a fucking retard.
Nigga why do you keep chasing after me

Am I your forum's crush or something?

Rent free tbh

• JFL

This syndrome needs to be studied, how does a religion live rent free in one's mind

narcissus is muslim btw

just not very religious

also saudi arabia has one of the highest apostacy rates in the muslim world so idk what ur on abt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This syndrome needs to be studied, how does a religion live rent free in one's mind
ive been asking myself the same question every time i see a muslim talking about jews

narcissus is muslim btw

just not very religious

also saudi arabia has one of the highest apostacy rates in the muslim world so idk what ur on abt
It’s still illegal to leave in Saudi. Love them Saudi and moroc girls on Omegle they do naughty stuff for me, they always assume I’m Muslim as well lol I look like a terrorist I swear JFL

It’s still illegal to leave in Saudi.
It would've been accurate 10-20 years ago to say that saudi is much more conservative than syria but that's not the case anymore

MBS has made saudi alot more liberal in recent years

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It would've been accurate 10-20 years ago to say that saudi is much more conservative than syria but that's not the case anymore

MBS has made saudi alot more liberal in recent years
Over for the Muslims who love to say “YOUR PEIOLE ARE LEAVING CHRISTIANITY” only for me to throw “Saudi and Iran want a word 😉. They say they don’t care about Iran cos they are Shia and not real Muslims

But I let them cope cos the hottest ayrab foid I saw is a Persian girl she’s Shia let them cope :forcedsmile: she moggs every brown Sunni foid I seen she even has a nice lil perky butt. Sexy ahh allahuackbar hoe