KNOCKING DOWN WHITE HOES 4 REPARATIONS

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
Typing up the update ab my phone call w Stacy rn and I’m just taking in how big it’s finna be when I ejaculate inside this master race polish German girl as a pure blood african man. This is reparations.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag and Gaygymmaxx
Dark brahs owe reparations after 60 years of rape, burglaries, homicides, pollution and destruction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, SidharthTheSlayer, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Dark brahs owe reparations after 60 years of rape, burglaries, homicides, pollution and destruction
Eye for an eye nigga. We’ll be done after 300 years

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Eye for an eye nigga. We’ll be done after 300 years
They build you the whole world you know and you reward it with destruction. Nice logic. Remember it wuz yuor poeple who sold you and then it was jius who brought you to America. Stop whining everyone was a slave

• JFL
They build you the whole world you know and you reward it with destruction. Nice logic. Remember it wuz yuor poeple who sold you and then it was jius who brought you to America. Stop whining everyone was a slave
My purpose is not to destroy but to conquer. Now that I’ve ascended I’m going to be able to walk into doors most of my ppl never could. Only I’ll never sell out. FUCK America your country will burn very soon and it’s at the fault of your own government. I’ll simply be one of those who capitalize on it lol

• JFL
Typing up the update ab my phone call w Stacy rn and I’m just taking in how big it’s finna be when I ejaculate inside this master race polish German girl as a pure blood african man. This is reparations.
OH MAN WHAT A TWIST!

YOURE FAR TOO HIGH IQ TO BE "FULL BLOOD AFRICAN"

WHAT AN ENIGMA :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
My purpose is not to destroy but to conquer.
sad refugees GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Gaygymmaxx
LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE OR YOU'LL FEEL OUR WRATH!
We're coming for you, nigga!

320f6f44-80e8-453f-91c7-306add294168
1a31a43a-2560-5374-b2a3-fab34b412e02.webp
images

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and bigchunguslover
All the niggers will die if they touch my aryans queens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back