Know your target audience well in advance.

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
If you don't, even if you succeed, you will end up with people you don't want to be around, regardless of what you get out of them, and regardless of your success rate at getting it. 50% of people are dumber than the average person. Just because you can use tactics to fool this 50% doesn't mean that the other 50% will be fooled by the same tactics. In fact, since you went out of your way to pull moves to get something out of that target audience, you've shown your hands already to others who are either just as, or more socially aware than you.
To get something from a target audience, you need to push an agenda. And to push an agenda, you need a persona, a narrative, and an anesthetic. You PURPOSEFULLY have to make these things appeal to your SPECIFIC target audience, otherwise, you will get nothing from anybody, outside of rare strokes of luck. This means that others who aren't under that spell will view your behaviors as "off" and suspicious or uncalibrated.
To be frank, it's NOT as hard as you think to get what you want out of a vulnerable or ignorant person. But now, you have to ask yourself. Who is your target audience? Who do you want to be around? And who are you alienating when using certain tactics? I'm not going to dive deep into the ethics, since this is amoral, but aiming for win-wins and long-term contentment for both parties, outside of self-defense has been the most fulfilling for me because it also attracts less toxic people & is more fun.
I'm sort of just vomiting different thoughts right now, but I just found that knowing that 50% of people are dumber than the average person helps me keep in mind that getting ahead in a situation flawlessly doesn't necessarily mean that I'm some huge mastermind, but rather, that the other person is just clueless.
The way to convince someone who's socially aware and someone who's not socially aware is VASTLY different. Depending on who the target audience is, you can get away with less, but at the same time, you also get to be around people you respect and can tolerate being around regularly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GreenHat500, Stevensmithgerard, Bitch and 4 others
Cool copy pasta bro

edit: just saw your name after I sent this post JFL I’m smart af

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 11167
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Patient A
I really like your posts man, the writing style is appealing. Shit, you're the type of dude i'd love to have a beer with and talk about life.

Cheers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, GreenHat500, YoungJohnnyDepp and 2 others
Let's say you're a Chad and your target audience is attractive girls. I figured that most stacies I've known in real life weren't very intelligent. It's easy to fool stacies, but we don't need girls that are high IQ nerds around us bro. Hot and dumb is the perfect combination to slay.