knowing blackpill as a subhuman is a curse

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
tbh , i have lost all of my work drive etc at an early age ngl its over and not for the reasons u think

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Nick.Harte, datboijj and 6 others
To me it has been a blessing. Because of it I know to focus more on looksmaxxing and to not waste time on “charisma,” “confidence” and other nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, try2beme and 1 other person
To me it has been a blessing. Because of it I know to focus more on looksmaxxing and to not waste time on “charisma,” “confidence” and other nonsense.
looksmaxxing is cope , bones are made in the womb hardmax may work tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, try2beme and 1 other person
Watch Kota factory season 3

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and mayo mogger
Watch Kota factory season 3
shit is bs , iit is ez to clear nikkame bacche cope krte hai muh worlds hardest exam when 999.9999 of em havent even studied

mere jaise bas procratinate krte rhte hai , but atleast i have the humility to accept ki meri galti hai exam ki nhi

Other way around for me tbh. It motivated me more to self improve. I'm getting LASIK and fillers this coming Tuesday. :smonk: my test results are already in. My cornea has enough thickness for any kind og laser eye surgery I want. I choose contoura vision because it's the safest abd quickest

20240628 110318

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj, WatermelonLover and 4 others
Other way around for me tbh. It motivated me more to self improve. I'm getting LASIK and fillers this coming Tuesday. :smonk: my test results are already in. My cornea has enough thickness for any kind og laser eye surgery I want. I choose contoura vision because it's the safest abd quickest

View attachment 3004331
glasses are good for appeal ngl , eye surgeries are retarded imo

btw you are not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 3004331
Get that ascension bhai. Which fillers?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, mayo mogger and 1 other person
tbh , i have lost all of my work drive etc at an early age ngl its over and not for the reasons u think
Yes, it happened to me around age 19, but even before that. I have been "blackpilled" since the age of 12-13.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I pray that my 4'11 chink friend never finds out about the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
was 5'6 to 5'8 a big jump in how much people u mogged in public

• +1

View attachment 3004331
Ur a myopiacel too Bhai

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
they faces is killing me

• So Sad
looksmaxxing is cope , bones are made in the womb hardmax may work tho
Terrible take. Jaw Bones is envirornment. Ur nutrition, habits and mouth posture craft your teeth alignment and bite. Other things like ur eyes nose pheno hair height is largely genetic

We dont have recessed babies and children unless its a exetremely rare defect. U grow into ur subhumanity with a shitty enviroment

• JFL
was 5'6 to 5'8 a big jump in how much people u mogged in public
not that much but like i actually started towering over the 5'1-5'2 girls so thats something ig , although my peers in my locality are still 1-2 inches taller than me but i do feel better wrt my confidence when talking w them

• So Sad
Reactions: jollibee
Terrible take. Jaw Bones is envirornment. Ur nutrition, habits and mouth posture craft your teeth alignment and bite. Other things like ur eyes nose pheno hair height is largely genetic

We dont have recessed babies and children unless its a exetremely rare defect. U grow into ur subhumanity with a shitty enviroment
n. First, bilateral eversion is rare, occurring in only 23% of mandibles. Since gaonial eversion is present at birth and the same proportion of eversion was found in subadults (0-19 years) as in adults, this trait does not appear to be developmenta

cope staved children in famine tier envirment without chewing still have wide and sharp jaws due to genetics

da-lit mogger is a classic example of that

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
n. First, bilateral eversion is rare, occurring in only 23% of mandibles. Since gaonial eversion is present at birth and the same proportion of eversion was found in subadults (0-19 years) as in adults, this trait does not appear to be developmenta

cope staved children in famine tier envirment without chewing still have wide and sharp jaws due to genetics

• +1

Yeah but theyre undeveloped in other ways. So brootal how malnourishment can take different tolls on people

• +1
Same. I don’t wanna do shit in my life after realizing that I’m a fucking subhuman who's never gonna get laid and is easily mogged by most normies.

• So Sad
Same. I don’t wanna do shit in my life after realizing that I’m a fucking subhuman who's never gonna get laid and is easily mogged by most normies.
this one hit home bhai.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte