knowing how to talk to people might actually be more important than looks

rrm_ss2

rrm_ss2

Silver
ive got approached by multiple girls before the latest one being 2 month ago and i just cant talk properly to people so they keep leaving :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Whatever, Elijah_leo and 3 others
ive got approached by multiple girls before
Screenshot 2024 09 18 155433

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, NoLongerHuman, scrunchables and 3 others
ive got approached by multiple girls before the latest one being 2 month ago and i just cant talk properly to people so they keep leaving :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, BeanletMogger, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
If you're ugly, girls aren't going to be talking to you to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
In reality she will be turned off if she knows he likes comics, anime and videogames.
lol girls and guys alike do not give a shit about ur hobbies or interests. People in general only care about what you can provide - good genes, resources and connections LMS.

Do u think cus Henry Caville plays with warhammer figurines women will reject him?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Kill yourself

lol girls and guys alike do not give a shit about ur hobbies or interests. People in general only care about what you can provide - good genes, resources and connections LMS.

Do u think cus Henry Caville plays with warhammer figurines women will reject him?
Proves a point I wanna make clear, that Henry is simped by foids because he is rich and handsome not because he likes gaming. If he were just a model and not an actor he wouldn't be so popular, if he were just a gamer even less.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and rrm_ss2
Proves a point I wanna make clear, that Henry is simped by foids because he is rich and handsome not because he likes gaming. If he were just a model and not an actor he wouldn't be so popular, if he were just a gamer even less.
U said girls won’t like u if u have x hobbies. The truth is they don’t care if you are handsome enough, even beating them up or being on sex registry won’t matter lol.

Now if you are normie and have “incel hobbies” does it matter? Nah it doesn’t if the girl thinks ur attractive, that’s it

His fame and wealth only accentuate his attractiveness but without it he’d still have no trouble with women

Last edited:
Not true. Even if you 8 psl no girl will talk to you for more than like 3 month and than leave you if you don’t actually know how to talk
copppeeeee

Nt is king

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I feel you. And I know this isn’t tales because the same thing happens with me, I’ve blown it with enough foids who have approached me that what’s the point of doing an approach myself.

At yoga the other day there was this Stacylite next to me, and after class as I was wrapping up my stuff she was just kinda hovering there instead of leaving, like maybe it was a chance or maybe not but either way it just made me wish I was low inhib and social enough to approach. I slayed a Stacylite I approached at a hostel once, it was 10 years ago but I know it’s possible.