Knowing many of you are voting for Kamala, do you believe it matters?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
They can place a fucking toothbrush in the oval office and make it POTUS, but it still wouldn't matter. We are going to fucking war with China. The folks who believe they control the USA are confident with their objective. They believe this will better our society and world. They believe this war will end all wars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, LancasteR and normie_joe
The third woe cometh quickly

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I will vote for her so the USA will collapse more quickly and stop promoting degeneracy to the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Kroker, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person
I will vote for her so the USA will collapse more quickly and stop promoting degeneracy to the world.
High Iq user, Everyone else is out here trying to save a dying horse

• JFL
Kumalala

• JFL
politics is cope

• +1
They can place a fucking toothbrush in the oval office and make it POTUS, but it still wouldn't matter. We are going to fucking war with China. The folks who believe they control the USA are confident with their objective. They believe this will better our society and world. They believe this war will end all wars.

US will become the UK under harris administration

I personally will not accept it, and they will be removed forcefully by any means. (within US law) ;)

Suck my cock, commie small cock FBI faggots, i know you've seen pictures of my huge cock, suck it good bitches.

GVtOoFKXkAAE32n

VR.

TRUMP RALLY

You really think those fake polls are real? No one takes this retard seriously.

They are preparing to fraud the worst election in history, and the people will not let it pass.

Millions of illegals have been found on voter rolls, all shipped in by harris btw.

Last edited:
  • JFL
voting means having to go outside and line up with normies

• So Sad
Well, I can't vote for her since I live in Romania, only Americans can, I believe people from all over the world should be allowed to vote in the US elections, since US interferes in all the other countries affairs, the US president is more like a global president, all the world should be able to choose him/her/they.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Kroker
voting means having to go outside and line up with normies
They have fixed it to where you can mail it in. Currently, they're trying to pass a new method called, Think It. The way it works, you think of voting for so and so, and they'll know and chart it down.

She already has been in the office the whole time while biden has been the muppet

• +1
She already has been in the office the whole time while biden has been the muppet
Doesn't matter. They'll rebuild the Temple Mount during WW3 and people will learn about this when it's finished.