Knowing you can always suicide is calming

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
I will try my best to ascend but if it doesn't work out then I will just suicide. Why dwell on it any further?|

Even when I am going through a tough time I just think of how I can always suicide and nothing will be tough anymore

I am not suicidal but if nothing changes then I wont keep trying. I will just suicide.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, thegoat, Acne Victim and 7 others
The idea of killing myself is anything but calm

• +1
Reactions: UnderPressure and grungymallard97
I will try my best to ascend but if it doesn't work out then I will just suicide. Why dwell on it any further?|

Even when I am going through a tough time I just think of how I can always suicide and nothing will be tough anymore

I am not suicidal but if nothing changes then I wont keep trying. I will just suicide.
no its more to do with that most people dont know what they are doing in their lives either. And that people are so retarded, and that if you ever considered suicide even slightly you know hey atleast it is better to abuse a bunch of compounds, pills, starvemaxxing, and see if u can ascend. It can make or break a person, and when it works out its so good to see.

This sounds pretty suicidal bro. You’ve basically accepted the idea of it hope ur okay

If you knew what’s after life after death, you’ll be less calm.

Earth is a prison soul harvesting planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, xherqs. and cooldude1231
If you knew what’s after life after death, you’ll be less calm.

Earth is a prison soul harvesting planet.
What is this an Allah soliloquy? Go through hell on earth with no proof to test strength bro. Test your faith bro. Then you find out hell is real with zero given proof and you suffer for eternity XD.

This sounds pretty suicidal bro. You’ve basically accepted the idea of it hope ur okay
I am not bro I am just saying If I cant ascend I wont care I will just suicide. But I will try to ascend I still have years left

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
???

If you kill yourself then you dont have to deal with whatever you are dealing with
Suicide isnt freeing at all its more trapped if anything
Ive been on the stool its not calm

• +1
Reactions: Bug
I am not bro I am just saying If I cant ascend I wont care I will just suicide. But I will try to ascend I still have years left
u need to accept u probably won’t ascend without surgery

• +1
Suicide is pointless. You are trapped in Earth's reincarnation cycle, since there is plenty of evidence indicating that this could be the truth. Evidence suggests that after physical death, human souls are time and time again wiped of their memories and sent back to Earth to live more physical lives, for reasons that do not benefit us, but those who are interested in farming us, meaning there is a possibility that Earth is a soul farm or a prison planet.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
What is this an Allah soliloquy? Go through hell on earth with no proof to test strength bro. Test your faith bro. Then you find out hell is real with zero given proof and you suffer for eternity XD.
No one is talking about hell here. When we die, we reincarnate on this planet through false pretences for the elite reptillians to feed of our energy.

• So Sad
Reactions: med
Suicide is pointless. You are trapped in Earth's reincarnation cycle, since there is plenty of evidence indicating that this could be the truth. Evidence suggests that after physical death, human souls are time and time again wiped of their memories and sent back to Earth to live more physical lives, for reasons that do not benefit us, but those who are interested in farming us, meaning there is a possibility that Earth is a soul farm or a prison planet.
This is too brutal. We need to escape this soul farm. I just can’t figure out how

Suicide isnt freeing at all its more trapped if anything
Ive been on the stool its not calm
I think you did not truly want to die, you still have hope because you did not exhaust all your options. But if you have then what other choice do you have? Just call it quits.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Until you finnally do it and its just nothingness but your still conscious for infinity

• Woah

This is the second post in 2 hours where u genuinely seem like a threat to yourself bro bp consuming your life too much you not even enjoying bro

• +1
Sounds so brutal tbh. I need to mega dose ashwagandha just because of this comment. I cant imagine there truly being no escape.

• So Sad
No one is talking about hell here. When we die, we reincarnate on this planet through false pretences for the elite reptillians to feed of our energy.
who hacked ur account bro:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: med, Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
copied this from r/EscapingPrisonPlanet:feelswhy:
They’re very based there. Surprised it hasn’t been taken down from soydit

Attachments

• 29F28666-CC23-472E-A01D-330A3F230E83.jpeg
    29F28666-CC23-472E-A01D-330A3F230E83.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: med
I think you did not truly want to die, you still have hope because you did not exhaust all your options. But if you have then what other choice do you have? Just call it quits.
Idk you will always have that survival instict
And u can tell yourself beforehand its just a natural reaction but either way when u kick the stool/jump whatever u do u will regret it and want to pull back

• +1
killing yourself after you ascend, before the agepill gets you is even better

• +1
Sounds so brutal tbh. I need to mega dose ashwagandha just because of this comment. I cant imagine there truly being no escape.
There’s an escape but they use electromagnetic 4D technology to trap us here. Don’t go into the tunnel of light. Drift towards the darkness and you’re free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and med
Can u try to show a small bit of proof of all the info
Are you expecting concrete proof like it’s a Newton’s law or something ?? Of course there’s no concrete proof, but it’s the most likely theory. It also explains the giants on earth and Annuakki people

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Are you expecting concrete proof like it’s a Newton’s law or something ?? Of course there’s no concrete proof, but it’s the most likely theory. It also explains the giants on earth and Annuakki people
Nah ik proof sounded retarded
Just like idk an article or two ab it

• +1
This is what a truly suicidal person would write

Why would this brutal life offer such an exit? It doesn't make sense, just think about it. Why is the urge to rope so strong, almost like a natural instinct? Is it even your own thought, or are you being manipulated into thinking it's the solution, when in reality it might just be another trigger implanted in your mind to keep you trapped?

There’s an escape but they use electromagnetic 4D technology to trap us here. Don’t go into the tunnel of light. Drift towards the darkness and you’re free
i’m including this in my next uni essay and i’ll blame u when they expel me and send me to a psych ward

• JFL
i’m including this in my next uni essay and i’ll blame u when they expel me and send me to a psych ward
They might kill you since you’re exposing the elites plan

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
I was molested at 6 hung off a bridge at 12 ass
he’s actually one of the most nt and best users here imo so it’s like hearing a retarded person talk about quantum physics or albert einstein talk about 1+1 = 3

• JFL
They might kill you since you’re exposing the elites plan
dying won’t be bad. being reincarnated as a 5’2 balding indian street vendor is the real punishment

• JFL

you are too much of a pussy to kill yourself. 99% of people never go actually go through with it.

he’s actually one of the most nt and best users here imo so it’s like hearing a retarded person talk about quantum physics or albert einstein talk about 1+1 = 3
idek who’s the best and most NT users anymore imo he’s just as brainrotted as the rest at least he is nowadays😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
idek who’s the best and most NT users anymore imo he’s just as brainrotted as the rest at least he is nowadays😭😭
i’m pretty sure he’s joking but this site does have a way of changing people for the worse. that’s why i stopped browsing it unless necessary

• JFL
i’m pretty sure he’s joking but this site does have a way of changing people for the worse. that’s why i stopped browsing it unless necessary
yup sounds like what happened to me the change from my OG posts is very noticeable but I’m still NT irl luckily

What if suicide is a gift from god, a get-out-of-jail free card that lets you instantly escape from any worldly hardship, no matter how harsh