Knowing you have a good base is such lifefuel

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
You may be ugly now, but your falios are all fixable and you just need to moneymaxx and get them surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, deepfuckingvalue, psychomandible and 9 others
knowing that you don't need surgery is more lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, deepfuckingvalue, psychomandible and 5 others
well i'd say i have a decent base but i'd still say its pretty likely to come out uncanny. even in photoshop its not that easy to make yourself look good

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Music Video Fire GIF by Ricky Martin
do the right thing water GIF
Food Drink Water GIF
Swimming Pool Summer GIF
spring break water GIF
Water Bath GIF
Water Douse GIF
water GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, twojei, russwestbrook and 3 others
so what are ur falios

well i'd say i have a decent base but i'd still say its pretty likely to come out uncanny. even in photoshop its not that easy to make yourself look good
No. Usually it will only look a bit uncanny when you are directly comparing the before and after, but unless there was a major fuckup the results themselves don't look uncanny to others

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Eat indian shit

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
What if you have a shit base

which surgeries will u get bimax and infras?
Yes and something to fix my hairline, either hair transplant or hair line lowering

I would probably get rhino as well for droopy nose but I assume some of that is caused by the sfs anyway

Yes and something to fix my hairline, either hair transplant or hair line lowering

I would probably get rhino as well for droopy nose but I assume some of that is caused by the sfs anyway
is ur middle third short or lower third and do u have sfs smile?

is ur middle third short or lower third and do u have sfs smile?
Yes my upper teeth don’t show much unless I really open my mouth. I have short lower third

Yes my upper teeth don’t show much unless I really open my mouth. I have short lower third
u will ascend a lot probably depending on ur jaw width

• +1
u will ascend a lot probably depending on ur jaw width
Sfs makes my middle third look long despite my short Midface ratio :feelswah:

Depends on how expensive your looksmaxxing is, and how many procedures you need. If you need more than 10k or over 3 major surgeries chances are it’s over

Sfs makes my middle third look long despite my short Midface ratio :feelswah:
thats better imo my middle third is shorter than my lower so i will never get a good ascension from bimax like other sfs niggas

• +1
Depends on how expensive your looksmaxxing is, and how many procedures you need. If you need more than 10k or over 3 major surgeries chances are it’s over
10 k isnt even much u would probably need 30k minimum

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
how can you be ugly but have a “good base”
if your fully softmaxxed and still think you need surgery just give up

how can you be ugly but have a “good base”

if your fully softmaxxed and still think you need surgery just give up
Sfs, sfs niggas get ascended so hard by bimax

my base is average my falios are mostly fixable as far as i know of
i just need to get money somehow

• +1
my base is average my falios are mostly fixable as far as i know of
i just need to get money somehow
That’s the hardest part by far, getting enough money

That’s the hardest part by far, getting enough money
depends on where u live alot tbh
where i live cost of living is fucking insane but just trying to lock in for school so i can get money for surgery

• +1
Stop looking at retarted normies who tried to get a gigachad jaw. Get proper surgeons and you will be fine

depends on where u live alot tbh
where i live cost of living is fucking insane but just trying to lock in for school so i can get money for surgery
Same, the issue is I wanna get these surgeries before 2nd year uni.

1.i don’t know how to mask it
2.idk how to get the money

ignorant opinion
It’s the truth. Looksmaxxing through typical softmaxes and a couple quick fixes like fillers or a rhino won’t cost more than 10k. But if you need several surgeries to ascend it’s over. Your chances of getting botched go through the roof exponentially every time, not to mention the insane costs.

Same, the issue is I wanna get these surgeries before 2nd year uni.

1.i don’t know how to mask it
2.idk how to get the money
chin or jaw surgery is easy to mask if u can grow a full beard or if ur still in uni which im assuming ur late teens early 20s just say it was some late puberty normies wont say shit
rhino just say it was for medical reasons
eye area surgery just say puberty again

Mainly bc you age around 6 months to a year every invasive surgery,if you need 3 surgerys and start in early 20s,you will look like your pushing 30 by the time you get all of them done

• +1
Your chances of getting botched go through the roof exponentially every time
No, they don't.

and fillers are cope they don't fix anything, same for most rhinos

softmaxing isn't looksmaxing, if u can actually ascend through softmaxing like leaning down and a good haircut u were jsut retarded not ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and PeakIncels
chin or jaw surgery is easy to mask if u can grow a full beard or if ur still in uni which im assuming ur late teens early 20s just say it was some late puberty normies wont say shit
rhino just say it was for medical reasons
eye area surgery just say puberty again
I’m 17, my plan is too gain a shit ton of weight before the summer and say “I just lost weight” when I comeback

Mainly bc you age around 6 months to a year every invasive surgery,if you need 3 surgerys and start in early 20s,you will look like your pushing 30 by the time you get all of them done
Exactly, you will also waste so much life just recovering from surgery. I’m grateful I can fix my flaws with very low risk and quick recovery surgeries.

No, they don't.

and fillers are cope they don't fix anything, same for most rhinos

softmaxing isn't looksmaxing, if u can actually ascend through softmaxing like leaning down and a good haircut u were jsut retarded not ugly
Fillers can fix a lot of flaws. Same with Rhino. And softmaxing IS looksmaxxing idiot, that’s the purpose of having a good base.

Exactly, you will also waste so much life just recovering from surgery. I’m grateful I can fix my flaws with very low risk and quick recovery surgeries.

Fillers can fix a lot of flaws. Same with Rhino. And softmaxing IS looksmaxxing idiot, that’s the purpose of having a good base.
I'm such a stupid idiot !!

• +1
You may be ugly now, but your falios are all fixable and you just need to moneymaxx and get them surgeries.
having a good base AND money for any surgery is way better, mtns can ascend almost effortlessly with like 5k$

• +1
Stop looking at retarted normies who tried to get a gigachad jaw. Get proper surgeons and you will be fine
im looking at my own morph