Kobe Bryant's Crash Photos Would've broken the internet

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Just looked at this guy's autopsy and it's brutal. He was practically torn apart by the helicopter crash. His arm was amputated, his intestines falling out of his stomach, his torso was ripped in half, his face was caved in and his eyeballs gouged out. What an awful way to go out. Imagine the reaction of fans if the real photos started surfacing. The contrast between him alive and his obliterated corpse would've been traumatizing. A 6'6 GOAT baller literally ripped to shreds and turned into a pink smoothie

Four Los Angeles County Sheriff deputies who had responded to the crash took or shared pictures on personal devices; when Sheriff Villanueva learned about it, he ordered the deputies to delete the photographs. Although there was no official policy prohibiting photographs at an accident, Villanueva called it "inexcusable ... To have that on top of what they've already gone through is unconscionable" and apologized to the families while calling for a state law to prohibit unauthorized photographs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, RAMU KAKA, Kazey and 12 others
@tombradylover

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and sub5c3l
Tagging basketball people

@Ricky212 @shizuku11111 @Looks234 @GetShrekt @FaceandBBC

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, shizuku11111 and sub5c3l
Ion care

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, RAMU KAKA, klimo and 1 other person
brutal, he lived a top 1 percent life just to be annihilated in some random helicopter crash man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, deepfuckingvalue, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
you tagging me and me seeing this as i eat is crazy :feelswhy:, but i think it actually was public, i saw it on twitter few times

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Imagine working on autopsies and seeing this shit in front of you everyday

• +1
Reactions: Pride, TUSSELEIF, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
still feels unreal tbh

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Jason Voorhees
still feels unreal tbh
yea, he went through an atg basketball career, and was just cruising through his retirement. All of that work just to end up eviscerated because some incel forgot how to fly the helicopter properly man. It's ogre. Lesson learned: never trust an incel to drive or fly you places.

• +1
The pilot said "Kobe!" And dunk the helicopter on some mountain. Shit's crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, RAMU KAKA, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Just looked at this guy's autopsy and it's brutal. He was practically torn apart by the helicopter crash. His arm was amputated, his intestines falling out of his stomach, his torso was ripped in half, his face was caved in and his eyeballs gouged out. What an awful way to go out. Imagine the reaction of fans if the real photos started surfacing. The contrast between him alive and his obliterated corpse would've been traumatizing. A 6'6 GOAT baller literally ripped to shreds and turned into a pink smoothie

View attachment 2961832View attachment 2961831

He’s a G ngl but why are normies dickriding another man? Idolising the guy

My brain will never understand ppl who idolise mear humans with no divine inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
List of high profile people dying in chopper accidents doesn’t seem that rare at this point

• +1
Reactions: murdah, RAMU KAKA and Jason Voorhees
i wish someone would leak those photos. i mean there's gotta be backups somewhere.

It was planned. A false flag marking the start of the scamdemic.

Kobe was barely 6'5

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back