Korean gets KO'd by Superior BWC Mogger in UFC tonight - PSL analysis comparison - Blackpill Strength Statistics - Bideltoid mog- eye area mog

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

Trizano vs Choi

Brutal PSL mog, bideltoid mog, eye area mog. muh koreans have white skin:feelsuhh:

Brutal JBWpill , choi dyed his hair brown because he's sick of looking the exact same as another 2 billion bug men

Also reminder there is 6x more asians than whites in the world and they've had 0 UFC champions, while whites have had 10s

@ChadpreetMaxxer suifuel for koreans. BWC wins again... Brutal, choi's wife will be fucking a mclovin tonight
You're correct boyo, choi's wife will be fucking a mclovin tonight... or at least dreaming of one

How can his wife ever be happy with him after seeing him get KO'd by a superior white man then watch her husband curl up into a ball LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BOY

Little reality check about Korean men compared to white men:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, the BULL, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 7 others
Thanks to this fight, even more Korean women will be lusting over white men EVEN MORE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, ChadFucksYourOneitis, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
Chink BTFO. Someone post this on r/aznidentity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, rand anon, BoneDensity and 4 others
@Cheesyrumble and @ChadpreetMaxxer should have a MMA fight I would pay for that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Trilogy, BoneDensity and 7 others
The chink have bigger skull and bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052 and Cheesyrumble
Thanks to this fight, even more Korean women will be lusting over white men EVEN MORE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nigga ur women are already getting dicked down by changs in Hongdae and Itaewon every night. Ur behind schedule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 21052 and John124
Choi was better but fights too emotionally.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I won money

• Love it
Also that okcupid study u copy and paste in every gook takedown thread is from 2013. The users on their were literally older Americans and isn't a widely used dating app.
20221112 073359

Also it doesn't separate south, southeast and east asians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and FailedNormieManlet
they're close psl wise ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21052 and Cheesyrumble
they're close psl wise ngl
It's a relatively low effort racebait gook thread for @ChadpreetMaxxer standards. I think he's just cooming over the fact a gook lost to a mayo in a fight JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 23115
It's a relatively low effort racebait gook thread for @ChadpreetMaxxer standards. I think he's just cooming over the fact a gook lost to a mayo in a fight JFL
im on neither side but he could've used a better comparison the korean has better bone structure but the white guy has taller chin and better nose so it evens out

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
im on neither side but he could've used a better comparison the korean has better bone structure but the white guy has taller chin and better nose so it evens out
Looksmatch tbh. They kissed and made up after the fight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, ShowerMaxxing, Trilogy and 1 other person
dnr @ChadpreetMaxxer ruining cuck caucasian reputation by seething at everything korean

if you thought u was superior you wouldnt be taking 5 hours of the day to rant about a race(koreans)

tragic knowing this cuck boy got dominated and submitted IRL by Asian chads now he rots on here 24/7

• +1
No it was high quality ngl I like the formatting

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Looksmatch tbh. They kissed and made up after the fight.
its down to preference tbh i can see jbs liking the korean more cause less ogre eye area. I've never understood why people say asians are feminine cause they have extremely narrow eyes with a lot of hooding it's just the brows that give off high trust vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and incel194012940
"The modal East Asian has short arms and legs, a large trunk, and a high level of body fat (adiposity), around 5% more than Europeans (Hu, 2008). They have relatively light skeletons (Weber, 2007) and are the least muscular of the main races."

Laugh funny

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
white male dominic reyez just got ko by a black mma fighter

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
"The modal East Asian has short arms and legs, a large trunk, and a high level of body fat (adiposity), around 5% more than Europeans (Hu, 2008). They have relatively light skeletons (Weber, 2007) and are the least muscular of the main races."

View attachment 1947926
all cope

Youre a andrew mutt Tate cock sucker how does it feel hahahahaha

+ Indians have lowest muscle mass @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Cheesyrumble
At this point Koreans should close their borders asap and lock up their race traitorous women. Accept the mog and cut your losses, take notes from the arabcels you cucks!

Either this or face brutal moggery by the superior white men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Cheesyrumble and ChadpreetMaxxer
brutal I feel like roping and Im not even asian

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ChadpreetMaxxer
At this point Koreans should close their borders asap and lock up their race traitorous women. Accept the mog and cut your losses, take notes from the arabcels you cucks!

agreed. @Cheesyrumble @pur3e thoughts?

• Ugh..
View attachment 1947858

Trizano vs Choi

Brutal PSL mog, bideltoid mog, eye area mog. muh koreans have white skin:feelsuhh:

Brutal JBWpill , choi dyed his hair brown because he's sick of looking the exact same as another 2 billion bug men

Also reminder there is 6x more asians than whites in the world and they've had 0 UFC champions, while whites have had 10s

You're correct boyo, choi's wife will be fucking a mclovin tonight... or at least dreaming of one

View attachment 1947866
View attachment 1947867

How can his wife ever be happy with him after seeing him get KO'd by a superior white man then watch her husband curl up into a ball LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BOY

View attachment 1947869

On what planet would anybody think a Gook could beat a white god? These yellow insects cannot even beat their own women who chase white cock like it’s going out of fashion. Pathetic slant eyed fucks get rkt bitches get rkt by Aryan gods

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Chink BTFO. Someone post this on r/aznidentity.
This post would prolly get deleted in its original , needs to be rephrased as some insecure Asian whose "blackpilled".

Why do that? Slavic models are here to create mogger children. It's too bad mayos can only create ERs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Qazqa
tHPK0Yn.jpg

lol @ jaw and biacromial morph. you are from uk? no wonder you cry this hard

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Cheesyrumble
On what planet would anybody think a Gook could beat a white god? These yellow insects cannot even beat their own women who chase white cock like it’s going out of fashion. Pathetic slant eyed fucks get rkt bitches get rkt by Aryan gods
They beat the americucks though in war fighting despite getting mogged by American superior equipment and financing .

They beat the americucks though in war fighting despite getting mogged by American superior equipment and financing .
White man conqured the world. Asians did not

Good try and if you say that again we may just conquer you nigger

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and AscensionMan98
Super close fight tbh. Loads of knockdowns and even a double knockdown 😍. Also whiteboi was overweight

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
White man conqured the world. Asians did not

Good try and if you say that again we may just conquer you nigger
True , whites did conquer the world but they lost to sand cels also 🤣

• +1
all cope

Youre a andrew mutt Tate cock sucker how does it feel hahahahaha

+ Indians have lowest muscle mass @Cheesyrumble
Yea curries have least muscle building ability but the Muslim ones don't . Brutal meat pill

• +1
Reactions: Qazqa, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21052
Indeed my Chadpreet Aryan brother, these zipperheads should know their place.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
agreed. @Cheesyrumble @pur3e thoughts?
Why are young Norweigian girls geomaxxing? It's to fuck changs duhh! They change their whole lives and move to Korea just for that! What's wrong with the nordic aryan chads back home? This has to be fake! 😜😜😜🤐🤐🤐
Screenshot 20221112 221126
Screenshot 20221112 221248

@pur3e @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Qazqa @traveler

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Qazqa and 190cm90kg
True , whites did conquer the world but they lost to sand cels also 🤣
Sand lost to me look at my sig. why do you think my names “slayer of shitskin” I’ll tell you it’s because dhitskin women cannot resist my BBC and I shake it in their pussies mouths and noses and asses I am every man’s biggest fear. I am the BBC that slays shitskins of all races for fun

View attachment 1947858

Trizano vs Choi

View attachment 1947866
View attachment 1947867

View attachment 1947869

yea choi knocked him down twice. The average gook would crush your skinnyfat curry ass.

• +1
Zhang Weilli is a female Asian champion. But yeh no male champs, some names though: Korean zombie, jingaling

kpopcels on suicide watch. kpop theory debunked, asian ascension canceled permanently