Korean man arrested for boiling 600 cats alive, selling the meat for use in soup

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

South Korean police arrested a 54-year-old man on suspicion of catching up to 600 stray cats around his neighborhood, boiling them alive, skinning and gutting the carcasses and then selling the meat to locals for use in a special medicinal soup.

The Korea JoongAng Daily reported on the incident on May 21, writing that the Pusan Police Department arrested the man on May 21 on charges of violating Korea’s animal protection laws, although the case appears to still be under investigation.

The man is accused of luring neighborhood stray cats with food, then capturing them and throwing them – alive – into a vat of boiling water in his home. He would then, police allege, skin and butcher the cats and store the meat in his freezer until buyers came around.

The accused apparently engaged in this activity for a period of a little over a year starting in February, 2014 – killing up to 600 felines in that time.

Yummy gook cuisine :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 24593 and 7 others
@Octillionaire have you tried korean food bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Suddenly the rape of Nanking seems justified
Kill all mainland gooks (in Minecraft).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 24593, Artemis and 5 others
How much did he earn tho? There are lots of street dogs and cats here so I can side hustle :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Artemis, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Yeah. I’ve had Korean BBQ, Korean dumplings and that Korean “rice cake” thing
Those are not authentic korean food

Authentic korean food is dog meat cat meat and live octopus

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 24593, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
How much did he earn tho? There are lots of street dogs and cats here so I can side hustle :feelshmm:
Enough to feed his family in the slums of busan

• Woah
Reactions: jojoyou
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16960
They probably taste good like rabbit

• Love it
They probably taste good like rabbit
Yummy indeed
059a.png

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Ahaha

I hate cats

Vietnamese people should stop eating cats and dogs
Only Vietnamese who eat dogs are those with chinese ethnicity aka your hoa monkeys
Keep googling all ethnicities in Vietnam you cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I eat meat so can't act like I'm shocked.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Only Vietnamese who eat dogs are those with chinese ethnicity aka your hoa monkeys
Keep googling all ethnicities in Vietnam you cunt
Hoa people are the best Vietnamese people

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

South Korean police arrested a 54-year-old man on suspicion of catching up to 600 stray cats around his neighborhood, boiling them alive, skinning and gutting the carcasses and then selling the meat to locals for use in a special medicinal soup.

The Korea JoongAng Daily reported on the incident on May 21, writing that the Pusan Police Department arrested the man on May 21 on charges of violating Korea’s animal protection laws, although the case appears to still be under investigation.

The man is accused of luring neighborhood stray cats with food, then capturing them and throwing them – alive – into a vat of boiling water in his home. He would then, police allege, skin and butcher the cats and store the meat in his freezer until buyers came around.

The accused apparently engaged in this activity for a period of a little over a year starting in February, 2014 – killing up to 600 felines in that time.

Yummy gook cuisine :feelsyay:
Dog lover here. Don’t care.

• Love it
Chinese > Hoa > Kinh
Chinese and hoa are the same
Holy shit low iq monkey

I > fucked your whore mom and dismembered her like jeffrey dahmer

Chinese and hoa are the same
Holy shit low iq monkey

Nah Hoas have Chinese blood but live in Vietnam. China mogs hard

Nah Hoas have Chinese blood but live in Vietnam. China mogs hard

Keep projecting
You come to every thread of mine to bark like a jealous subhuman
You should accept the natural pecking order and realize that Chinese > Hoa > Kinh

Japanese > Korean > Chinese > Hoa > Kinh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
They (the Vietnamese) were filled with their own importance, and prided themselves as the Prussians of Southeast Asia. True, they had suffered, taken all the punishment that American technology had inflicted on them, and through sheer endurance, defeated the Americans. They were confident they could beat any other power in the world, even China, if it interfered with Vietnam. For us, the puny states of Southeast Asia, they had nothing but contempt.” - Lee Kuan Yew, Prime Minister of Singapore, From Third World to First

Vietnamese women are sold as mail order brides to Singapore

Stop eating dogs, OP.

OP is a dog eater!

I am a subuman cumskin with a small dick and inferiority complex and I cant stop barking like a dog as my white women are impregnated by Vietnamese men

Brutal, Asians really have no conscious...

What a beautiful man he is. I admire what he did, 600 dead piece of shit faggot cats dead. What a hero.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg