Korean Normies in Curryland aka India. Thoughts?

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Damn. one i will say is a HTN while the other two are normies. And they are treated like the cows they worship. Poland is becoming like this too lmfao

hey @Curry Suicide what are ur thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
First two are surgerymaxxed ricecels

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Lmao curryland is so fucking weird

First two are surgerymaxxed ricecels
i would say the middle one is. But the top and bottom videos arent. The bottom one is literally a normie perhaps even low tier but even then hes treated so well in india

Not being streetshitter gives u unlimited smv even if your ugly af

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, HerpDerpson and stickyblickyhuh
Lmao curryland is so fucking weird
on some real shit they are. im pretty sure half of their gdp comes from scamming wrinkled white people

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Adonis
I was in currystan once and people kept trying to touch my hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, boss8055 and stickyblickyhuh
let me tag @Predeterminism and @johncruz12345 @fruitgunpop to start this convo too cause why not :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

let me tag @Predeterminism and @johncruz12345 @fruitgunpop to start this convo too cause why not :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Guy in the first video was the only one greeted with the UwU as he is somewhat attractive + kpop halo
Idk what point are u tryna make tbh.
Being Korean alone isn't enough to benefit from the kpop halo. U have to be good looking too.

Guy in the first video was the only one greeted with the UwU as he is somewhat attractive + kpop halo
Being Korean alone isn't enough to benefit from the kpop halo. U have to be good looking too.
u just admitted to my point. Whether its kpop halo affect or not, they are treated like the cows they worship in India. Whereas when wrinkle/sagginess prone whites go to india they are just in the verge of getting scammed not praised :lul:

then how about the third video? hes litterally low tier yet hes treated well? lmao i know for a fact yall would shoot up a school to feel that partial attention he felt just being a korean :ROFLMAO:

u just admitted to my point. Whether its kpop halo affect or not, they are treated like the cows they worship in India. Whereas when wrinkle/sagginess prone whites go to india they are just in the verge of getting scammed not praised :lul:
You're just coping at this point tbh.
U can literally find many videos of attractive white people vlogging in India and they get stared at as if they're Gods.
Especially white women.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
then how about the third video? hes litterally low tier yet hes treated well? lmao i know for a fact yall would shoot up a school to feel that partial attention he felt just being a korean :ROFLMAO:
That's called common decency.
Try to go out and act less aspie. You'll get treated the same.

w
You're just coping at this point tbh.
U can literally find many videos of attractive white people vlogging in India and they get stared at as if they're Gods.
Especially white women.
white women because the indian bitches are horny as shit. Also are u a whore? what does that have to do with u then? i know u act and probably sound like a bitch but u aint a woman. Cope

common decency? All the white men in india is complaining about getting scammed while the korean men are taking pics with them left and right jfl :lul::lul::lul:

literally no girls come up to him, and he gets pestered with scams . He looks like pewdiepie too jfl

just serach up india street scam and its all white men getting scammed without getting any privilege treatments :lul::lul::lul:

I didnt said it was only white women who gets celebrity treatment. Use your brain. :feelsuhh:
You're just tryna force your delusions on everyone to cope.
Yeah you get treated like a celebrity in third world countries if you're good looking. Water
Instead of coping why don't u stop defining yourself with your race and be your own self. :feelsuhh:
I'm not even Indian nor white jfl

I didnt said it was only white women who gets celebrity treatment. Use your brain. :feelsuhh:
Yeah you get treated like a celebrity in third world countries if you're good looking. Water
Instead of coping why don't u stop defining yourself with your race and be your own self. :feelsuhh:
This nigga acts like getting attention in India is an achievement.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
when did i say it was only white women? I just asked why u brought up white women because there is no point because u arent a girl are u? Are u actually that retarded? why would i talk about the opposite gender when their dating game and value is totally different from a male? are u actually that retarded? not sure if u read what i said earlier but whites have the highest mentally and physically retarded people, and im saying this out of respect. Please check ur cognitive ability and perhaps even ur physical but im assuming u are smart enough to know if it was physical. But again im genuinely surprise how retarded that comment was and im not really sure if u have the common sense to do so jfl

This nigga acts like getting attention in India is an achievement.
i just made this threat to make @Curry Suicide even more depressed. But since now u sun/skin cancer/age allergic people are here, lets chat :)

common decency? All the white men in india is complaining about getting scammed while the korean men are taking pics with them left and right jfl :lul::lul::lul:
Even giving a shit about this jfl.
Couple of cases and incidents doesnt prove any of your point. Use your brain fr.
If you're good looking you'll get treated like a celebrity in third world countries.
Not to mention kpop boost
If you're an ugly Asian male ofc u won't get treated like a celebrity.
Water

b
Even giving a shit about this jfl.
Couple of cases and incidents doesnt prove any of your point. Use your brain fr.
If you're good looking you'll get treated like a celebrity in third world countries.
Not to mention kpop boost
If you're an ugly Asian male ofc u won't get treated like a celebrity.
Water
but how about the third video on the original post? Hes literally a low tier asian male but look how hes treat jfl. bet u didnt even watch the vids because u know im right. Water

when did i say it was only white women? I just asked why u brought up white women because there is no point because u arent a girl are u? Are u actually that retarded? why would i talk about the opposite gender when their dating game and value is totally different from a male? are u actually that retarded? not sure if u read what i said earlier but whites have the highest mentally and physically retarded people, and im saying this out of respect. Please check ur cognitive ability and perhaps even ur physical but im assuming u are smart enough to know if it was physical. But again im genuinely surprise how retarded that comment was and im not really sure if u have the common sense to do so jfl
Not gonna read that poorly written wall of sperg.
I don't even know what youre tryna argue here at this point.
If you're good looking like the guy in first video. + kpop boost You'll get treated like a celebrity.
Water

the
If you're good looking like the guy in first video. + kpop boost You'll get treated like a celebrity.
Water
the third video guy is low tier and isnt even good looking yet still treated well, thats the point. water

a
Water
also i dont expect u have to ability to comprehend that anyways jfl

the

the third video guy is low tier and isnt even good looking yet still treated well, thats the point. water
Treated well not like a celebrity.
See the difference? :feelsuhh:
Its called common decency and hospitality.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He's acting like girls are approaching him and asking for his number.

The people are just being nice (which is what humans normally do.)

This guy is the type of person to think that a girl glancing at you for a millisecond is an IOI.😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and fruitgunpop
whereas white men are getting lured into a scam in india. Thats for common decency for u :lul::lul::lul:

This guy is the type of person to think that a girl glancing at you for a millisecond is an IOI.😂
people in india arent nice, they scam. See how white men are treated in india. Scams after scams. u are the type of person that when people look at u for a millisecond, they turn their heads away to get the wrinkled skin cancer patient out their vision :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Op lacks life experience and human interaction. :feelskek:
Its amazing how much mental gymnastics the human brain is capable of when desperately tryna prove a cope. :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Its amazing how much mental gymnastics the human brain is capable of when desperately tryna prove a cope. :feelsthink:
u should know the brain capability because u know from personal experience eh? dont be amazed, why do u think so many mentally retarded white people think they are fine? Thinking there are more than 2 genders and shit. thats some skin cancer/sun/age allergic white retard talk :lul:

All people of colors gets scammed not just white people u idiot
its mostly white. just search up india scam on youtube u actual slow. Cant even have the braincell to do that

Its funny how he thinks everyone who disagrees with him is white.:feelstastyman:

You don't have to be white to disagree with his mental delusions:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and fruitgunpop
u should know the brain capability because u know from personal experience eh? dont be amazed, why do u think so many mentally retarded white people think they are fine? Thinking there are more than 2 genders and shit. thats some skin cancer/sun/age allergic white retard talk :lul:
Not gonna read your cope poems until u learn how to write a coherent sentence.
Why do u have a hard on for whiteys?
Did u got bullied a lot growing up and ostracized in adulthood? :feelsthink:
All these incel theory cope threads made by socially awkward incels in this forum are high quality comedy ngl.

damn u a nig? even worse. Michael B Jordan has a fucked up chin yet people think hes the face of the black community

Not gonna read your cope poems until u learn how to write a coherent sentence.
Why do u have a hard on for whiteys?
Did u got bullied a lot growing up and ostracized in adulthood? :feelsthink:
All these incel theory cope threads made by socially awkward incels in this forum are high quality comedy ngl.
i have a hard ons for shitskin curries and future mass shooter whities. its fun talking to them

bu
Its funny how he thinks everyone who disagrees with him is white.:feelstastyman:

You don't have to be white to disagree with his mental delusions:feelskek:
damn u a nig? even worse. Michael B Jordan has a fucked up chin yet people think hes the face of the black community. but u guys are the face of the cuckold category the whites love :ogre::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: so hey not so bad

its mostly white. just search up india scam on youtube u actual slow. Cant even have the braincell to do that
Who gives a flying fuck about scam statistics.
Not gonna argue with u anymore.
You're clearly mentally ill. I'm not the type to beat a dead horse.
Keep living in the fantasyland inside your head.
Also not black keep guessing u low IQ retard :feelskek:

im not going to read all that. U clearly went unhinged. typical white :ROFLMAO:

Who gives a flying fuck about scam statistics.
Not gonna argue with u anymore.
You're clearly mentally ill. I'm not the type to beat a dead horse.
Keep living in the fantasyland inside your head.
Also not black keep guessing u low IQ retard :feelskek:
the fact that u are defending the shitskin indians... perhaps u are another indian that hate their fucking life. @Curry Suicide i found ur brotha

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
the fact that u are defending the shitskin indians... perhaps u are another indian that hate their fucking life. @Curry Suicide i found ur brotha
Not a curry.
Also not defending anything here.
More like putting an end to your delusional cope. :feelsuhh:

Not a curry.
Also not defending anything here.
More like putting an end to your delusional cope. :feelsuhh:
damn this curry shitskin is coping hard. How bad is ur life that u are trying to act as if u arent a shitskin. cope

damn this curry shitskin is coping hard. How bad is ur life that u are trying to act as if u arent a shitskin. cope
Keep coping u delusional loser. I already posted pics of myself here and I'm far from being a curry.
Its funny when sub 80 IQ faggots like yourself resort to ad hominems when your non existent argument gets decimated :feelsuhh:

Keep coping u delusional loser. I already posted pics of myself here and I'm far from being a curry.
Its funny when sub 80 IQ faggots like yourself resort to ad hominems when your non existent argument gets decimated :feelsuhh:
omg u called me an 80 IQ faggot. ironic though because i had to repeat myself multiple times what my point was because ur ughh ughh ughhhh ughh ughhh couldnt comprehend. I know life is hard right now especially for people with no money like urself because of inflation, but please use some money to see a doctor :) retardlivesmatter. And im being dead serious right now. ur life matters :oops:

also i just saw ur face and the background of the photos. Damn i feel bad for actually talking shit to u. My bad. no wonder u are so jealous of koreans though

also i just saw ur face and the background of the photos. Damn i feel bad for actually talking shit to u. My bad. no wonder u are so jealous of koreans though
lol Koreans on average has zero dimorphism, flat faced af with no eyebrows. :feelskek:
Keep coping u prolly are too

• Woah
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh