Koreans are Racist

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
Imagine hating other Chinks. Like your still a Chink you will never be superior to Whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, i hear voices and HarshBDSMmaster
Imagine hating other Chinks. Like your still a Chink you will never be superior to Whites

imagine worshipping the white race just for them to cuck you and steal your women :lul:
over for chinkcels

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
You guys say this as if every race on earth isn't racist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Koreans are ugly as fuck JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987, Deleted member 78221 and CopiumX

They got a different view of it though. They don't care about white or not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and CopiumX
It's not racism they have beef due to discrimination withing each others nation + from previous wars

In reality it's not that bad and no one that's educated and sane cares lol

Can't count how many half Chinese half korean people I know at this point.

You guys say this as if every race on earth isn't racist
^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and moredatesmorerapes
They got a different view of it though. They don't care about white or not.
Yes they do the dude in the Vid said he got bullied for his ''dark'' skin jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Sea monkeys are not the same race as Japs and Koreans even if both have chink features.

Sea monkeys are more similar to Indians. They have Australoid dna

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
Yes they do the dude in the Vid said he got bullied for his ''dark'' skin jfl
Yes, skin color. Not race. They don't want their skin color to be light to look more like Caucasians. Goes back thousands of years, long before white people were ever on their radar.

Traditionally speaking the lighter your skin is the more noble and wealthy you are. Meant that you didn't have to spend all day under the sun working in the rice paddies or doing other kinds of manual labor. Dark skin in Asian countries = poor and low class.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 33711 and CopiumX
Probably exaggerated for views by coping filipinos
im curry and went to seoul back in 22' and i got treated well by the locals no racism or bad blood
they also heightmog hard

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
water is wet

IMG 1055

Water wet but it doesnt get more racist than cumskins framing it as white worship and moral inferiority when cumskins aren't even in the picture. White saviour complex at its finest

So many copers here, and in the rest of the world. So many disgusting virtue signalers in this world. But I bet the majority of you only find lightskin euro passing latinas, lightskin stacypreets, lightskin MENA Stacy's, or white Stacy's the most attractive. I bet none of yall will go for some wide nose average darkskin fat black foid. None of you are hitting up short stocky native Asian looking south American foids. None of you are hitting up darkskin dravidian foids.

I have no problem with people who find lightskin/whiteskin caucasoids to be attractive, lmao get in line, you're no different than basically 99% of humans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What I do have a problem with is cowardly hypocritical virtue signaling people who do find lightskin/whiteskin caucasoids the most attractive, but are so scared and ashamed of their preference, that they rather pretend and virtue signal the beauty of those they DON'T find genuinely attractive, rather than be honest with themselves.

Japanese and Korean foids are lighter and have more refined features than southerneastern Asian foids and as a result feel an inherent superiority because of it. Welcome to this lookist world. Them being rich and highly educated is just the cherry on top if anything. Singapore is basically a first world highly developed country and has a robust education sector as well. Yet I doubt Korean and Japanese foids are jealous or envious of Singaporean foids.

Last edited: