cherrypicks me

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 685
I like how they are wearing motorcycle jackets to drive a car

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Mansnob, SikKunt and 2 others
Retarded looking is good looking now?
just cope if you think the dude isnt good looking
theres not just one standard as by PSL to look good. most important is harmony and ratios followed by specific features

With tons of makeup and surgery yah

just cope if you think the dude isnt good looking
theres not just one standard as by PSL to look good. most important is harmony and ratios followed by specific features
does the dude have fangirls and how tall?

does the dude have fangirls and how tall?
the guy has good harmony, decent lower third, and good hair. that's probably all that matters for normies considering all other features are AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, dogtown and Deleted member 206
Not really
I have an oval face that's not narrow but not wide. I probably have the ideal face type for korean standards but not ideal in the west

the guy has good harmony, decent lower third, and good hair. that's probably all that matters for normies considering all other features are AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE
What? I never said he was ugly I was just wondering if he had female fans who go crazy for him and at what height.

What? I never said he was ugly I was just wondering if he had female fans who go crazy for him and at what height.
yeah i just capitalized that part because some other person would reply to me and say muh no hunter eyes muh not narrow nose

I'd give up anything to be born as a Korean male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill and MD_Hopeful69
So after ignoring my question I looked it up hes about 5'9 give or take and he does seem to have fan girls but I couldn't be bothered to try and figure out how big he is in korea.

Ok, well she is wearing color contacts and dyed her hair blonde to look like a blonde white girl so of course she looks good.

Ok, well she is wearing color contacts and dyed her hair blonde to look like a blonde white girl so of course she looks good.
lol no, kpop stars change their hair and eye colors more than Indians population collectively shits in a day. Here she is with blue hair

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Ya she looks good looking like a white girl. Otherwise, not so good.

@dicklet4incher Needs to move to south korea allready with 0.2 inches above average

Looks like a white stacy with shades of ayy lmao

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I don't really get it. South Korea is famous for surgery and cosmetics because they try to look as white and caucasian as possible.. double eye lid surgery, nostril narrowing, skin whitening, and on and on. Basically trying to distance themselves from the Asian phenotype as much as they can.

If that's the case and what you are attracted to then why not just start with a white girl and add on the Korean beauty aesthetics like the straight, thick eyebrows and doll like appearance?

^ White girl who lives in Korea and adopted their beauty standards

Who does it better?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and The Dude Abides
Yea each one of them have like 3 surgery’s JFL
I don't really get it. South Korea is famous for surgery and cosmetics because they try to look as white and caucasian as possible.. double eye lid surgery, nostril narrowing, skin whitening, and on and on. Basically trying to distance themselves from the Asian phenotype as much as they can.

If that's the case and what you are attracted to then why not just start with a white girl and add on the Korean beauty aesthetics like the straight, thick eyebrows and doll like appearance?

^ White girl who lives in Korea and adopted their beauty standards

Who does it better?

White girl mogs hard

Asians are subhumans tbh in every servey they are always the least attractive

Yea each one of them have like 3 surgery’s JFL

White girl mogs hard

Asians are subhumans tbh in every servey they are always the least attractive
Nah dude. Enough with this cope. Every race has attractive people and Asians have some nice feature and not so good features

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Plastic surgery and fake up

Nah dude. Enough with this cope. Every race has attractive people and Asians have some nice feature and not so good features
Coppeeeeeeeeeeeee

cherry picked, and most Koreans have plastic surgery. They have shit tier genes

average korean is just ugly af