Korn mogs vodka to oblivion

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
How can you still drink vodka which tastes like disinfectant when there's Korn (German grain brandy)?
Korn is cheaper than vodka, has a sweet note, doesn't burn in your throat and does not smell or taste like pre-injection alcohol swabs.
I'm aware that there's high quality vodka that mogs the usual bottom shelf liquor available at the grocery store but if you want decent booze for cheap, go with Korn. Tastes good by itself, other than cheap vodka.

Sipping on the cheapest Korn I could find as we speak; unmixed of course.

Bewusst

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Vermilioncore
What’s the more tasty alcohol ?

Korn, hands down. It's much milder than vodka but still has a sweetness to it, without the hospital flavor. Korn is more like "vodka" (Russian for 'water') because I can literally drink it like water without making a grimace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Korn, hands down. It's much milder than vodka but still has a sweetness to it, without the hospital flavor. Korn is more like "vodka" (Russian for 'water') because I can literally drink it like water without making a grimace.
Nop I’m mean what’s the best alcohol do you tested till now

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nop I’m mean what’s the best alcohol do you tested till now
I'm a poorcel, so I couldn't afford to try top shelf spirits. I drink beer on a regular basis, other than that, clear spirits like (Doppel-)Korn are my first choice. I don't like whiskey and wine much and herbal liqueurs such as Jägermeister taste gross to me. I rarely drink for taste though (except beer); it's just a tranquilizer for me.

• +1
Alcohol is gross. Only beer is nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Alcohol is gross. Only beer is nice
Beer contains small amounts of alcohol.

I agree though, beer tastes good. Hard liquor is just medicine tbh: doesn't taste great but helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Via online, i've seen that taste wise......, wine, whiskey and rum are the tastiest.

I've only had mead so far & it was tasty for me. I'm still yet to try lots. But yeah vodka sounds too overrated to me. Rum is very underrated.

• +1
Who drinks alcohol for the taste tho? It's just a means to an end - getting drunk. Also you probably can't get Korn oustide of Germanistan, ive never seen it anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Bewusst
Who drinks alcohol for the taste tho? It's just a means to an end - getting drunk. Also you probably can't get Korn oustide of Germanistan, ive never seen it anywhere.
What I was trying to say is that it's more comfortable to get drunk with sth mild-tasting such as Korn than with disinfectant aka cheap vodka.

You might not get Korn at regular grocery shops but you could try the non-German equivalent that is grain brandy. Then there's always the possibility to order online.