Kosovo is a shithole

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
Without even taking other aspects into consideration (like infrastructure, financial situation, etc.), just the mentality of most Kosovars.

Most people here are ignorant Muslims who don't even know the religion they follow. They just think that Islam is better than Christianity like brainwashed low IQ sheep. 🐑:feelsuhh:

Most Kosovars will look down on you if you tell them you're a true Christian, especially if they already have a tiny reason to not like you, like not being attractive, smart, etc.

Being a Christian is a failo here, not everywhere, but in most regions it is a failo, especially in the more primitive regions. The low IQ peasants are the most devout Muslims, and to them it's a HUGE failo to be a Christian.

No hate though, cause I know that they're just ignorant sheep. I sometimes try to be the shepherd, but I understand that it is an ultimately futile effort, cause it's a millions vs 1 scenario.

I pray to God that Kosovo will become a majority Christian country one day, before it's too late.
🙏✝️

In the mighty name of Jesus! 🤍✝️🤍
Amen.

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme, Debetro, gigell and 1 other person
move to Serbia

It already is a Christian country (Serbia)

Screenshot 2024 08 26 15 03 55 916