Kpop pill is running rampant on interpals. All the eastern Europe girls are interested in asians (Pics)

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
For you boyos that haven't heard of this site, interpals is a site where users list what languages/cultures they are interested in learning, and they can then match with people from those countries to message with.
This site is now widely used for international dating, but something that is especially noticeable is that almost every single girl that is from an Eastern European country like Russia or Poland, their profiles always list interests in Korean/Chinese/or Japanese. Mainly korean.
And along with this, all those girls are also trying to date, and move into those Asian countries like korean.
It's extremely common, at this point it seems eastern European girls are the biggest kpop pill lovers, second only to latina girls.
Here one of my friends did some experiments. He is an Asian male in the west and says texting with eastern European foids is the first time he's had this much success with foids:
Screenshot 20230204 180811 netinterpals

Screenshot 20230204 171914 netinterpals

Screenshot 20230204 183219 netinterpals

Screenshot 20230204 170608 netinterpals

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, ´´´´´´´´, Deleted member 22135 and 5 others
water @Cheesyrumble

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@mrriceguy we need to do a full report on whether kpopmaxxing actually works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
cumskins on suicide watch:soy::soy:

• So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000
and literally every asian women I talked to told me asian men are all subhuman looking
lmao

For you boyos that haven't heard of this site, interpals is a site where users list what languages/cultures they are interested in learning, and they can then match with people from those countries to message with.
This site is now widely used for international dating, but something that is especially noticeable is that almost every single girl that is from an Eastern European country like Russia or Poland, their profiles always list interests in Korean/Chinese/or Japanese. Mainly korean.
And along with this, all those girls are also trying to date, and move into those Asian countries like korean.
It's extremely common, at this point it seems eastern European girls are the biggest kpop pill lovers, second only to latina girls.
Here one of my friends did some experiments. He is an Asian male in the west and says texting with eastern European foids is the first time he's had this much success with foids:
View attachment 2067318
View attachment 2067319

View attachment 2067321
View attachment 2067356
It’s time to straykidsmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Jfl look at this one boyos.
She says she wants Korean guys.
And then read the bottom
Arabs turks Indians, and others for this for you. "No I don't want to meet anyone there, and I don't want to marry you".
holly fucckckckckck :lul::lul::lul::lul:
jfl she's lusting after kpop men and then rejects all curries or arabs
Screenshot 20230204 215040 netinterpals

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Gooks going for gooks. Nothing special. Also, why would you post this "thing" JFL.
Screenshot 20230204 215137 netinterpals

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
Jfl look at this one boyos.
She says she wants Korean guys.
And then read the bottom
Arabs turks Indians, and others for this for you. "No I don't want to meet anyone there, and I don't want to marry you".
holly fucckckckckck :lul::lul::lul::lul:
jfl she's lusting after kpop men and then rejects all curries or arabs
View attachment 2067386
Ngl that is funny af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
kpop holes are mostly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Baban
i live there cause im polish while it's somewhat truth that asian men are popular compared to past, it's vastly overstated, i rarely see interracial relationships

View attachment 2067318
View attachment 2067319

View attachment 2067321
View attachment 2067356
Water.

View attachment 2067318
View attachment 2067319

View attachment 2067321
View attachment 2067356
whatever helps you cope bro