Kratom effects on skin and gut

30trillionsupps

Iron
Ive been using kratom for 2yrs otherwise I'd be burried rn with my funny mental health. Using it because there are no side effects as I know. The only thing I hate is that my shit(shit) is always hard, solid, even though I consume lots of fiber and drink water. Could this mean my gut is fucked, therefore it sends response to the skin to form acne (on cheeks mainly)? Ive heard gut and skin health are linked a lot and if it really works like that, it could be the reason Im doing everything I can for clean skin and fail again and again. Should I stop taking that? (Ill probably kms in a while but atleast i get rid of acne so totally worth it).

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Kratom works on opioid receptors, and it tends to slow down bowel. Also, kratom is more serious than you might think, can cause really unpleasant withdrawals, taking it long term is usually lighter than taking synthetic opioid but still not good.
Look into low-dose Naltrexone, it acts the following way - you take it before sleep, during sleep it blocks opioid receptors, body releases endorphines to compensate for that, block goes off and you are left with some endorphines, it can help with chronic pain, autoimmune diseases and depression.