Kratom stopped working when I started Injectable Testosterone

H

hugedoggy

Iron
Hello,

Pretty much the title.

I started using Kratom two weeks ago with great success, however, I also started TRT yesterday, and simultaneously Kratom stopped working.

This isn't due to tolerance, as I have only used it 3x each week at the same doses with different strains, and likewise have found similar people on the internet stating a similar problem: once they started using exogenous hormones, kratom stopped working. In the same way, many women mention that kratom doesn't work during the week of their period.

Anybody have a clue as to what is going on here and how I can get kratom working again?

Would really not like to have to go off hormones, especially since I am just starting.

Thanks

watch adam from psychedsubstance's videos about this

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Why use Kratom when PCP and DXM exist?

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
Look into low-dose tramadol (50mg a day). Helps you fight depression/anxiety, gives energy and motivation. (careful- might be addictive if taken in higher doses, only stick to low doses 50-100mg and never take more)

Look into low-dose tramadol (50mg a day). Helps you fight depression/anxiety, gives energy and motivation. (careful- might be addictive if taken in higher doses, only stick to low doses 50-100mg and never take more)
What about odmst?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested