Have you been cycling recently? I’m starting running next week to get fit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Krezo and UNCHAINED
Cycling is bad for your penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Azoriko, Hozay and 1 other person
I went cycling on Saturday but I crashed head on into a car as I went round a corner and got some bruises. I'm going to be more careful next time I go. It could've been a much worse accident and it's made me realise I'm a bit careless when riding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Puts large amount of pressure on penis making it numb which can lead to erectile dysfunction (look it up).

I also read somewhere that it can stunt penis growth if you ride it during your childhood. I can't find the source now tho.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I went cycling on Saturday but I crashed head on into a car as I went round a corner and got some bruises. I'm going to be more careful next time I go. It could've been a much worse accident and it's made me realise I'm a bit careless when riding.
Stay safe and wear your helmet

• Love it
Reactions: Krezo
Puts large amount of pressure on penis making it numb which can lead to erectile dysfunction (look it up).

I also read somewhere that it can stunt penis growth if you ride it during your childhood. I can't find the source now tho.
There are some seats that prevent that tho

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
There are some seats that prevent that tho
Yeah, but most aren't aware of them, or not opt for it. And they realise that shit too late.

Plus I find the whole idea whack, like why can't your fat ass just fucking run

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Same here brah, except I got hit by a bus and now I’m the only person on earth who remembers The Beatles. Strange shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Yeah, but most aren't aware of them, or not opt for it. And they realise that shit too late.

That's because most cyclists are low T fat subhumans in their 40s, their dick is useless.

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
That's because most cyclists are low T fat subhumans in their 40s, their dick is useless.

i've been cycling 10km every school day since i was 12.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Stare