@Krezo

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Just checking up on u bro. We haven’t spoke in a while. How have u been? I heard the UK is going into lockdown again

@Krezo

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, Gargantuan and 2 others
I'm fine, man. I have a year off before I go to uni so I want to do some things, maybe travel a bit if the current situation permits it. The lockdowns are only localised to major cities at the moment, although where i live I'm fine.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Gargantuan, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
I'm fine, man. I have a year off before I go to uni so I want to do some things, maybe travel a bit if the current situation permits it. The lockdowns are only localised to major cities at the moment, although where i live I'm fine.
Stay safe bro.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Krezo
Mirin your gap year ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Krezo
Are you going to Cambridge? Mirin if so.

Heres a pic of Punjab sex btw

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Krezo