• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Whatever, thebuffdon690 and 4 others
looks like crack whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, Imretarded?, Zikel_Nut and 18 others
-least obvious spic
Fuck you faggot, I genuinely despise spics with all my soul, I'd rather be a pajeet street shitter than some fucking spic animal

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Suns9999, aryan mogger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and moredatesmorerapes
Looks decent but ngl I like softer features personally. That soft HQNP look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and truthhurts
Looks good. Especially her eyes. Keep up the great work blud. My fap collection increases day by day thanks to you🙏🙏🙏🙏

perfect 3/4

shes a stacy to me i love her eyes

unfortunately shes a lesbo :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, jué and truthhurts
I do like that 2000s skater girl pheno

• Love it
Reactions: Whatever, truthhurts and sportsmogger
Looks decent but ngl I like softer features personally. That soft HQNP look
she has that in some pics bhai, but she also has that seductive look i like

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ElTruecel
mtb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
Stacylite better in actual twilight films

• JFL
  • +1
Stacylite better in actual twilight films
i have a thing for jews

i feel like in twilight she looked worse tbh, way too pale + brown eyes, no contrast

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
Her nude leaks are dissapointing

• WTF
  • JFL
Strong HTB, insanely symmetric with ok coloring - thats why she got into acting in the first place, shes very photogenic on film

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I would reject her eye colour too dark for me

• JFL
Strong HTB, insanely symmetric with ok coloring - thats why she got into acting in the first place, shes very photogenic on film
indeed, she looks perfect asf
I would reject her eye colour too dark for me
her eye color is unique to me

light green or light hazel or blue hazel idek

her eyes used to be blue as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
I need clear blue eyes for my incompetent incel hazel ones.

ooooyyy veeeeyyyyy
your kid can still have blue eyes if u marry someone with green or hazel eyes lol

• +1
your kid can still have blue eyes if u marry someone with green or hazel eyes lol
Yeah but the probability is higher with someone blue eyed that comes from a family of properly blue eyed people. I would only date someone who I would marry and have kids with. Until a find someone that fits me I will semen retain.

• JFL
Yeah but the probability is higher with someone blue eyed that comes from a family of properly blue eyed people. I would only date someone who I would marry and have kids with. Until a find someone that fits me I will semen retain.
thats some incest shit, defo weird if her entire lineage has blue eyed people

• JFL
thats some incest shit, defo weird if her entire lineage has blue eyed people
Bruh most of the world population has dark brown eyes with an exclusively dark brown eyed family tree. Are they all incestuous?

• JFL
Because she is old enough to be the mother of most of the posters on this board. I wonder how many bisluts she has slayed with her "do you want to see where Robert Pattinson used to jizz on me" line.

• JFL
Every time her or Kaya Scodelario gets posted on this forum I get triggered and have to write a diary entry. Because in 2018 I met this girl who looked like them who I had an instant mutual oneitis with, like it was crazy when we first laid eyes on each other. But I was homeless and sleeping in my truck at the time, my life was shit so I let it get away :feelswhy:

She has their pheno and vibe but also kinda exotic, she has bigger and PCT green eyes that I’ll never forget looking into. I don’t just imagine fucking her, I also imagine going out with her and how we would look together and how people would react, fuck it’s such torture. The celebrity I get compared to the most is Pattinson so it would’ve been like real life Twilight.

She hates social media and doesn’t have Insta, if she did I would be love bombing her and flying her out to me right now. But there’s a reel of her with over 600k views now. Especially because there was no closure I’m forever tortured that I missed this chance.

• So Sad
Every time her or Kaya Scodelario gets posted on this forum I get triggered and have to write a diary entry. Because in 2018 I met this girl who looked like them who I had an instant mutual oneitis with, like it was crazy when we first laid eyes on each other. But I was homeless and sleeping in my truck at the time, my life was shit so I let it get away :feelswhy:

She has their pheno and vibe but also kinda exotic, she has bigger and PCT green eyes that I’ll never forget looking into. I don’t just imagine fucking her, I also imagine going out with her and how we would look together and how people would react, fuck it’s such torture. The celebrity I get compared to the most is Pattinson so it would’ve been like real life Twilight.

She hates social media and doesn’t have Insta, if she did I would be love bombing her and flying her out to me right now. But there’s a reel of her with over 600k views now. Especially because there was no closure I’m forever tortured that I missed this chance.
FUCK

I FEEL FOR YOU

DAMN

SEND ME THAT REEL IN PM IF U HAVE IT I WANNA SEE

ID LEGIT ROPE IF I LOST A GIRL THAT LOOKED LIKE EITHER OF THEM

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Bruh most of the world population has dark brown eyes with an exclusively dark brown eyed family tree. Are they all incestuous?
brown eyes are the dominant allele of dna isn't it? I mean, that's why they have brown eyes
yeah in ancient times, blue eyes were spread because of incest.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and sportsmogger
This isn’t 2013 anymore just say kikes lmfao I don’t do this boomer Illuminati cope. It’s an old satanic psy op to brainwash boomers and poor ghetto people
I agree but all those celebrities doing those signs is kind of scary.

• JFL