Kundalini energy is real and legit looksmax

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
when i had my first kundalini experience it felt like a bolt of lightning going through my central nervous system all the way to the brain. now that i'm manually resetting my vertebrae, with yoga or sometime with sheer force of my hands i can feel a release of pinched nerves. sometimes this can be very painful when trying to adjust. and even after a major adjustment u can experience chronic pain for a day or two.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Dylan2, CrazyFitLover and 10 others
what

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lev Peshkov
@PenileFacialSurgery

what kinda of yoga tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Patrick Baitman
@PenileFacialSurgery

what kinda of yoga tbh
whatever feels good to you

i do spontaneous yoga moves which i deem necessary at the time

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Hi Connor Murphy
Connor

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3163, GarixTheChad and 9 others
Just hindu dindu Maxx bro
10553286 pious guru prays with woman makes peace symbol

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, Copeful and Deleted member 2733
kundalini awakening is not what u think it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 2733
useless thread, can you at least tldr what the fuck you're talking about

You're currymaxxing as far as i understood, here a golden buddha currycel to meditate to and reach enlightenment
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
kundalini yoga requires strict veganism which we know is a hard looksmin

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Just go to the gym and do your stretches afterwards, wimp.

It’s actually very real.

My first one, I started feeling painful cramps in my gooch, whatever you call it,

I started letting go of PSL Shit, misogyny, hate towards myself and others, and started getting all these downloads like channeling of information that all is one. It’s all about love, we are all God. Etc

Then yeah I started feeling like electric pain through out my entire nervous system and back, I thought this was just my regular back pain I guess.

Long story short, I then had multiple ego deaths and rebirths, and kundalini spiritual awakening over many months that kept getting stronger to the point I was in higher dimensions of reality while in this, and went crazy to see how far I could go, and commited Sacrifices to go deeper, basically realized I am God. So are you. And much much more.
Completely opened my eyes to the spiritual world and aspects of life you can’t see, saved me from committing suicide, and near death actually.
Very real. More real than the simulation you can real life.

Nowadays I can actually work more with the energy and not go crazy.

I am actually feeling the tense tightness in my gooch right now, I can work this up my chakras with visualization and I guess putting ing focus attention on that area you start feeling it there.

I can move it to my Third Eye Ajna Chakra, I feel a buzzing, vibrating, pulsing and pushing pressure in the the middle of my forehead right above my brow, then I feel it in the center of head, then a type of pulling sensation in the back of my throat, then feel a bit of pressure on top my head as I focus on the crown chakra.

Before it starts rising, I start getting very very very horny.

Benefits
-Little to no depression or anxiety
-Clear thinking
-More energy motivation and focus
-Enhanced creativity, insights and epiphanies
-Synchronicities, messages, confirmations from “universe”, (like I just was feeling the buzzing in my forehead and this the first post I see)
-You feel like God, pure love and peace most the time, you start realizing your purpose and mission, lettting go of your attachments to earthly things, not that they are bad, just you aren’t so attached.
-You can last way longer in bed when you can control this sexual energy, when it was imbalanced I could last sometimes only 3 minutes, now I can last 1 hour or more if I want, and trasmute the energy up to my third eye.
-More visions, more spiritual encounters, and states of consciousness, more powerful and clear than psychedelics

etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, stuckneworleans, john2 and 2 others
Bullshit. I raised mine no gay veganism required.

You cant eat meat that has been sick or tortured like modern factory farming. Only fresh kindly farm raised. I even raised it multiple times with hospital food.

Last edited:
77910ED6 A195 4D69 A5B9 79E06195203E
981AFAC1 60B1 46B7 B66F 62215DE6E763

What’s on top of their heads? What’s coming out their forehead??

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Just opened my chakras... I woke up in Mumbai butt naked. Can’t recommend. Can someone come pick me up?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Htobrother, CrazyFitLover and 4 others
Just opened my chakras... I woke up in Mumbai butt naked. Can’t recommend. Can someone come pick me up?
It actually be like dat sometimes tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Mewcel
the absolute state of .me

you'll regret these words once my chakra open and I throw some jujutsus on you

b0c31ee6fe63b466a93da248c09eefe17d4af059_hq.gif
Mine are all already aligned, wide open,

You’re gonna have to try harder than that Naruto

636F3828 24CD 425D AA0B 7179DE4C1996

Attachments

• 20C3CC01-C1C5-4DF4-9FA6-37851850A90D.gif
    20C3CC01-C1C5-4DF4-9FA6-37851850A90D.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • FF2CD481-9CA9-464E-9D81-F8E8E4723F63.gif
    FF2CD481-9CA9-464E-9D81-F8E8E4723F63.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 2D48D44E-3DC0-444F-B4A3-FBC8929DCA20.gif
    2D48D44E-3DC0-444F-B4A3-FBC8929DCA20.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • 0C9053F3-56BA-47CF-885D-E91B21C20706.gif
    0C9053F3-56BA-47CF-885D-E91B21C20706.gif
    813.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2E265C26-A92A-42FA-B768-A3C61D3589AB.gif
    2E265C26-A92A-42FA-B768-A3C61D3589AB.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 6
My sacral chakra got unblocked recently :)
Imagine someone of your intelligence getting spiritually enlightened... fuuuuaaaaarrrrkkk.

My lower chakras have also been unblocked recently.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Seth Walsh
So... How does one go about unblocking the sacral chakra for example? Is it more of a pure mental thing or does it need a physical component aswell, like yoga?
Also is it easy to incorporate it into everyday life or should one dedicate whole days to this?

So... How does one go about unblocking the sacral chakra for example? Is it more of a pure mental thing or does it need a physical component aswell, like yoga?
Also is it easy to incorporate it into everyday life or should one dedicate whole days to this?
It’s an energetic thing. You have have use mental/visualization physical sensory techniques to sense it.

It’s actually very real.

My first one, I started feeling painful cramps in my gooch, whatever you call it,

I started letting go of PSL Shit, misogyny, hate towards myself and others, and started getting all these downloads like channeling of information that all is one. It’s all about love, we are all God. Etc

Then yeah I started feeling like electric pain through out my entire nervous system and back, I thought this was just my regular back pain I guess.

Long story short, I then had multiple ego deaths and rebirths, and kundalini spiritual awakening over many months that kept getting stronger to the point I was in higher dimensions of reality while in this, and went crazy to see how far I could go, and commited Sacrifices to go deeper, basically realized I am God. So are you. And much much more.
Completely opened my eyes to the spiritual world and aspects of life you can’t see, saved me from committing suicide, and near death actually.
Very real. More real than the simulation you can real life.

Nowadays I can actually work more with the energy and not go crazy.

I am actually feeling the tense tightness in my gooch right now, I can work this up my chakras with visualization and I guess putting ing focus attention on that area you start feeling it there.

I can move it to my Third Eye Ajna Chakra, I feel a buzzing, vibrating, pulsing and pushing pressure in the the middle of my forehead right above my brow, then I feel it in the center of head, then a type of pulling sensation in the back of my throat, then feel a bit of pressure on top my head as I focus on the crown chakra.

Before it starts rising, I start getting very very very horny.

Benefits
-Little to no depression or anxiety
-Clear thinking
-More energy motivation and focus
-Enhanced creativity, insights and epiphanies
-Synchronicities, messages, confirmations from “universe”, (like I just was feeling the buzzing in my forehead and this the first post I see)
-You feel like God, pure love and peace most the time, you start realizing your purpose and mission, lettting go of your attachments to earthly things, not that they are bad, just you aren’t so attached.
-You can last way longer in bed when you can control this sexual energy, when it was imbalanced I could last sometimes only 3 minutes, now I can last 1 hour or more if I want, and trasmute the energy up to my third eye.
-More visions, more spiritual encounters, and states of consciousness, more powerful and clear than psychedelics

etc
Where did you learn it?, any Books?

Kundalini is real, experiencing crazy euphoria energetic vibrations law of attraction and all that stuff, I've been down the path but it is really hard to decipher what is real and what is imaginary. I wouldn't spend that much time on it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I don't think you need to do that. I had an abdominal injury and started getting acupuncture session for it where I just meditated for like an hour and i started to experience it

After I started meditating during my acupuncture sessions I learned how to access a meditative state and draw the Energy all the time. But i started developing delusional thinking like Connor murphy because literally anything seems possible. That's why I say don't spend too much time.on it. Maybe a few hrs per week, no 40 days and night shit lol

After I started meditating during my acupuncture sessions I learned how to access a meditative state and draw the Energy all the time. But i started developing delusional thinking like Connor murphy because literally anything seems possible. That's why I say don't spend too much time.on it. Maybe a few hrs per week, no 40 days and night shit lol
I guess if one does such things with a defined purpose beforehand one can use it for accessong this godly state wich will help that purpose a lot
The same goes for psychedelics I noticed, if you use it as a tool to tweak your way of thinking so it fits your purpose or just the things you need to do it is like a hack for it, wonderful

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
I guess if one does such things with a defined purpose beforehand one can use it for accessong this godly state wich will help that purpose a lot
The same goes for psychedelics I noticed, if you use it as a tool to tweak your way of thinking so it fits your purpose or just the things you need to do it is like a hack for it, wonderful

For sure but when I say I thought anything is possible I don't mean like some tony robbins inspirational shit I mean I started to believe I could potentially control reality with my mind etc. I totally get why Connor is delusional, if you're predisposed to hypomania or mania being in that state you can lose grasp of reality fast. Especially because I have experienced the law of attraction a lot in that state. Like I said it gets really hard to distinguish fantasy from reality.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
For sure but when I say I thought anything is possible I don't mean like some tony robbins inspirational shit I mean I started to believe I could potentially control reality with my mind etc. I totally get why Connor is delusional, if you're predisposed to hypomania or mania being in that state you can lose grasp of reality fast. Especially because I have experienced the law of attraction a lot in that state. Like I said it gets really hard to distinguish fantasy from reality.
Yeah predisposition for such things never goes well with psychs or spirituality
But even then if you don't go into the experience with a plan or at least a direction it will either cause a bad trip/experience or this "oh I can do this and this and this" (controlling reality etc) and cause psychotic states in the long term, one basically lets the substance/experience control oneself fully and succumbs in it
Like the blackpill which either makes you stronger or at least gives direction in life or makes you an even more depressed autistic rotter who wastes his entire day in the offtopic section for example

• +1
Yeah predisposition for such things never goes well with psychs or spirituality
But even then if you don't go into the experience with a plan or at least a direction it will either cause a bad trip/experience or this "oh I can do this and this and this" (controlling reality etc) and cause psychotic states in the long term, one basically lets the substance/experience control oneself fully and succumbs in it
Like the blackpill which either makes you stronger or at least gives direction in life or makes you an even more depressed autistic rotter who wastes his entire day in the offtopic section for example

For sure I think everyone could benefit from it, I just meant don't go full Connor murphy, like set aside x amount of time per week like fitness or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
For sure I think everyone could benefit from it, I just meant don't go full Connor murphy, like set aside x amount of time per week like fitness or anything like that
Noone should full time monkmaxx obviously, maybe for the final cope when it's completely over woth age and all that lol

• +1
Meditation is the key to everything it

Where did you learn it?, any Books?
It was spontaneous over a year ago.

I went very long with out eating or drinking anything, and I let go of lots of pain hate and trauma.

Didn’t really learn it, but some energy work visualization in the Chakras helped it more recently.

Don’t think I’ve had a kundalini raising yet recently, but past month been very spiritual and powerful and great changes in myself and life.

I'm actually impressed by this thread. My experiences with Meditation have been pretty great, some spontaneous happiness achieved. Don't have time for it these days.
I'm very interested in the link between Meditation and "game"/energy of Charisma. But most of you wont believe in that stuff (haven't had my personal experiences) and fair enough because face probably > charisma by a shitload