KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE DIDNT EVEN BOTHEREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I was in the bus coming home. Zuzia has got to the bus on next stop. SHE DIDNT EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOOK AT ME. SHE WANT STREIGHT TO BLOATED HIGH T OGRE AND OTHER UGLY BITCH

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SHE DIDNT EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK AT ME.

WHEN I WAS GETTING OUT OF SCHOOL I SAW DARK HAIRED STACY. SHORT BUT WITH LONG LEGS AND GREAT ASS IN BLACK JEANS. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SHE WAS TALIKNG TO DUDES FROM OTHER CLASS

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

HOW THE FUCK I CAN COPE? I WAS GHOSTED BY OTHER FODIS IN SCHOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I HATE THAT. IF I WAS 6PSL SLAYER EVERYTHING WOULD BE DIFFERENT.

FUCK MY CLASSMATE CHAD IS JB SLAYER TOO. FULL LIPS, GREAT CHIN AND JAWLINE, HIGH TRUST EYES AND GOD TIER BLOND HAIR. HE MOG ME SO HARD. I CANT RECOVER FROM IT. I WAS WALKING BEHIND HIM AND FOIDS WHERENT LOOKING AT ME BUT AT HIM.

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING STACIES? WHERE!!!!!!!!!!! ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, stuckneworleans, didntreadlol and 3 others
Have you ever even talked to her lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, ElliotRodgerJr, Reoa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Dude what did you expect

We know how you look

You are invisible to girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Looksmax and be low inhib, thats all u can do, youll be fine

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Pietrosiek
Just go for the 3 psl nerdy gamer girls

I have a raging boner everytime I see the hot blonde jb stacy's in my class and when they mire PSL 6+ Chads and ignore me, I want to fucking break everything in sight.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Over
I have a raging boner everytime I see the hot blonde jb stacy's in my class and when they mire PSL 6+ Chads and ignore me, I want to fucking break everything in sight.
Looksmax and be low inhib, thats all u can do son

• WTF
Dude you are 3 psl yourself, maybe 3,5 to 4psl with better skin

But you will not get rid of that skin that easily

• So Sad
Dude you are 3 psl yourself, maybe 3,5 to 4psl with better skin

But you will not get rid of that skin that easily
i lived in delusion of being chad for to long. I will never accpet my subhumanity. NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: Over
Dude why would you think that you are Chad?
I don't think that anybody told you that your handsome in your entire life

Maybe your mom

oh, thats this weird guy from middle school? HAHA He think that he has a chance
Do you either want the absolutely minimal chance that she answers you or talks to you, or do you want no chance

Dude why would you think that you are Chad?
I don't think that anybody told you that your handsome in your entire life

Maybe your mom
well, yes my family called my handsome all the time but i was aprached once at 13yo. I heard that one foid had crush on me. Her bff once asked me why i dont take care of my skin. She also asked if there was ever girl that i liked since i was known as guy who is scared of talking to foid. Once i was texted why i dont talk to ofids and dont take care of my skin. Other foids was trying to hug me quite a lot of times. I get something, while being total aspie with status of a guy who pissed his pants as a kid and that never goes to parties. At 15-16yo i was getting quite a lot of iois in middle school, but other dudes were talking and loughing with foids too. I was tallest in the class so manybe thats becouse of that.

well, yes my family called my handsome all the time but i was aprached once at 13yo. I heard that one foid had crush on me. Her bff once asked me why i dont take care of my skin. Once i was texted why i dont talk to ofids and dont take care of my skin.

Incel traits all over the place

Dude you are white and big, sure some ugly girls will be interested in you

• +1
Incel traits all over the place

Dude you are white and big, sure some ugly girls will be interested in you
for me, they werent ugly, i was attracted to them. I thought that i could slay them if i wasnt aspie

Mirin dark haired stacy.

• So Sad
What a fucking slut

• So Sad
You knower what to do