Kybella on Nose Tip?

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
Probably a stupid theory but I was looking at a bunch of threads of people undergoing Kybella Injections to get rid of the double chin they had and also some people theorising that it can get rid of Nasolabial Folds

Would injecting it on your nose tip permanently destroy any fat cells accumulated there?

If it did work the swelling period would make me want to rope but the end result could potentially be worth it

Not really that well versed on Kybella so that’s why this is probably stupid but if any experts would know the outcome

• +1
Reactions: DoII and Deleted member 8758
why not get a rhino

why not get a rhino
Wtf where have you been

also my nose isn’t that bad to the point where i need rhino, and also unlike your surgeon, any UK surgeons would make my nose look like james charles nose

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Wtf where have you been

also my nose isn’t that bad to the point where i need rhino, and also unlike your surgeon, any UK surgeons would make my nose look like james charles nose
I've been here this whole time but I had different avi and signature lmao

Probably a stupid theory but I was looking at a bunch of threads of people undergoing Kybella Injections to get rid of the double chin they had and also some people theorising that it can get rid of Nasolabial Folds

Would injecting it on your nose tip permanently destroy any fat cells accumulated there?

If it did work the swelling period would make me want to rope but the end result could potentially be worth it

Not really that well versed on Kybella so that’s why this is probably stupid but if any experts would know the outcome
problem of nose is usually lack of bone support more than fat

problem of nose is usually lack of bone support more than fat
tbh true but that’s not always the case, some people can have a perfect bridge but dogshit tip

as far as i know there isnt really that much fat there. if anything maybe you can thin the skin with kenalog injection

as far as i know there isnt really that much fat there. if anything maybe you can thin the skin with kenalog injection
I plan to do this soon enough

Really? Is it permanent and are you doing it yourself or professionally
Need it for scarring on nose, will update if it helps

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Probably. But there are no fat cells on the tip of your nose, just like there are no fat cells on you penis. I also highly doubt Kybella would be beneficial in treating nasolabiafolds

Really? Is it permanent and are you doing it yourself or professionally
I didn't even answer your questions lol.

I intend to do it professionally, I assume after a series of injections it'll be permanent.

• +1
Need it for scarring on nose, will update if it helps
if you are gonna use it for scar tissue; kenalog (corticosteroid) is usually whats used

• +1